THE AFTER PARTY 🎉🥳

OKK YOU.👇☝️ THIS ONE IS FOR YOU! YES YOU! THE ONE LOOKING AT IT AND NOT ANSWERING AND JUST PASSING BY. JUST STAND STILL AND FUCKING ANSWER. HUFF😤😤

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE BOOK??

.........................................................................
"Arika??" Several voices reached her ears as all her fellow designer friends looked at her and the man standing behind her with shocked eyes.

"You are married girl. Damn. I mean you got yourself a hot man despite being committed. I mean we do not even get one and you are handling two. Does your husband know that you not only have colored fabrics but also a really colored character and life." Minnie asked , her words were clear taunts on Arika.

Abhimanyu's brows furrowed together listening to the nasty words that were sent towards his wife. He did not appreciate anybody talking to his wife like that.

"I mean first you were in the arms of Mr. Agnihotri and now Mr. Shekhawat. Nice one girl. I must say you got a good catch." She spoke again, her sight shifting between Abhimanyu and Arika.

"Okk now that is enough." Abhimanyu said in a strict voice that sent shivers down their spines.

"What are you all doing here?" Arika asked not really paying attention to what Minnie had just said to her.

"We were here to call you down since the party has started quite some time back. We did not know that you were busy." Lisa, another friend of her said. She was a kind lady who was in her late 40's. 

With a lot of experience, she was one of the sweetest people in the group.

"I was just coming. You guys go ahead, I would join." Arika said to Lisa to which she smiled politely.

"Let's leave guys." Lisa said to the other fellows over there.

"Wait girl. What's the hurry. Let us also collect some latest gossips. Come one. Tell us Arika, how should you seduce a man when you are already married. You seem to be an expert." Minnie said again but this time, Abhimanyu did not control himself and directly lashed out on the lady standing in front of him speaking shit about him and his wife without knowing anything.

About before Arika could say something, Abhimanyu spoke first making her shut," Well, with all due respect Madam, we have the permission of her husband to continue this." , moving his fingers, pointing first towards her and then at himself.

"Oh... Ohh okay" that did make Minnie shut up. But as he looked down, he saw the look his cute little wife was giving him.

Everybody marched towards the party hall leaving Abhimanyu and Arika behind. 

"What was that?" Arika asked folding her arms making her breasts pop up. Well, that caught Abhimanyu's gaze.

"What" he shrugged his shoulders trying to act nonchalant.

"That.... We have the permission" she spoke again making a face to which he laughed.

"Well, that was just... You know.... I mean you do have your husband's permission to kiss me." He said trying to hide his smile.

"Ohh is it" she said and held onto his time which hung loosely around his neck due to the force as he pulled him closer to himself and took his lips in between her own.

"Maybe we should skip the party and just stay back" Abhimanyu said after they parted but Arika just held his hand and they went towards the hall.

The two of them entered one after the other as they are greeted by the media.