SHE IS BACK🫢😓

WOHOOOO!!! 400 FREAKING K!!🥳🍾

I SWEAR I LOVE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW!! ❤️😍

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE YOU GUYS SHOWERED UPON THE STORY. WE ARE APPROACHING TOWARDS THE END OF THE BOOK.🥰😘

BUT BUT BUT, AS THIS ONE END, THE SECOND BOOK OF THIS SERIES IS GOING TO START WHICH WOULD BE SHANAYA'S BOOK.😄❕❕

I DID TELL YOU GUYS THAT THE NAME IS ALREADY IN MY PAGE'S DESCRIPTION.

NEW PART: IT IS GOING TO BE A DARK ROMANCE, COMPLETELY OPPOSITE TO WHAT YOU GUYS ARE READING RIGHT NOW.

HOWEVER, I THINK NOW IS THE OFFICIAL TIME TO ANNOUNCE.

WE WOULD SOON BE LAUNCHING , "SOLD TO HIM".🎈💃🏼〽️

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

 I WISH TO PUBLISH A HISTORIC ROMANCE BOOK. SO WOULD YOU GUYS BE INTERESTED IN READING IT?? IF YES, DO TELL ME BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO PLAN THAT PROPERLY BEFORE GIVING YOU GUYS ITS SYNOPSIS.❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❣️❣️

.....................................................................................................................................

"You" a voice countered back , pitch higher than what Kritika had used.

"What are you doing here?" Rudraksh shouted jumping up from the couch, coming directly in front of her.

But before Kritika could answer, Arika's gaze snapped to Rudraksh's side as she eyed the two of them. 

"You guys know each other?" She asked perplexed.

"Yes" "No" Rudraksh and Kritika answered together. 

"Wait wait. What is happening guys? Cn we also know?" Abhimanyu asked taken aback by the sudden attitude change that Rudraksh portrayed.

"Nothing Jiju. I do not know anything about him. Arika, won't you show me around. Let's go." Kritika said to which Arika nodded and the two ladies went from there.

However, Abhimanyu was still not convinced with what had been said to him.

"Do you guys know each other from before Rudraksh?" He asked calmly hoping to get an answer from him.

"I think I have seen her in New York once. I do not know her ." He said and quickly moved out of the scene trying to escape the question.

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

"I am so so happy to see you back. Did you not say that you were not going to return anytime soon." A distant voice spoke.

"I had no plan of returning. But now, I think that me returning back had become a necessity." Another voice came as the duo chatted with each other.

"He is married now." 

"It does not matter anymore." 

........................................................................................................................................................................

"Eat guys. Do not get shy." Arika said as she served the food to everybody sitting on the dining table.

However, it did not seem that everything could get alright seeing the cold war happening between Kritika and Rudraksh.