IT'S SHOW TIME🥵🌟

QUESTION OF THE DAY

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR??

Arika and Abhimanyu exited the room hand in hand as they soon parted ways. She went to the back stage while he went on to sit on his seat as if nothing had happened.

"Your suit seems to have a lot of creases. What were you doing?" Jai Shankar asked Abhimanyu who in turn straightened his coat and avoid looking at his grand father who was rather very excited about it.

Deepti , Amogh and Anamika also looked at him because everyone over there knew that Abhimanyu was someone who was very particular about his clothes.

"No.... Nothing" Abhimanyu said looking at his phone trying to avoid the upcoming conversation.

And that was when Jai Shankar did a big awe and said" Do not well me that you guys did it in here."

Teh faces of the people sitting around them snapped their ways immediately.

And after all, why wouldn't they. Abhimanyu as a very well known personality.

His social status was something everybody around them knew. They all were appalled by the fact that the king himself was sitting amongst them.

However, none of them knew the real reason of their presence over there.

"Sorry everyone. This is a family matter. I would like to request you guys not to intervene." Amogh sushed the crowd which started gossiping .

"Dadu" Abhimanyu whined at his words. Jai Shankar never felt a need to have any filters in his mouth. He was raw and his words were brutal and that was something that people did not like.

Nevertheless, he proved to be a great king as his governing schemes were appraised.

Although democracy has been established in the country and now the kings were just rulers in name but still, the time Jai Shankar ruled, his words were final and nobody has a say over in in his entire Kingdom.

"What? You can go and have sex at any freaking place and I can't even voice that out. How boring you are. Learn something form me. Do not be like your dad. Look at him, he is still so shy. I mean he did not show any shyness while having 5 freaking kids. I just had one." Jai Shankar said and moved his eyes towards his wife.

"What say baby? Wanna have fun tonight?" He said in a flirty tone.

"Ohh God." Deepti said and put a hand on her eyes covering them to cover her embarrassment.

"Jai, you really need to stop your horses. I swear since the time you have let go of the kingdom's responsibility, you have had a shit load of free time and now that you have stopped going to the office all together, you do nothing but disturb me all day. You do not even let me do my office work." Anamika complained to him but he was busy playing with the pallu of her saree not really paying attention to what she was saying.

"Jai" Anamika shouted looking at him ignoring her.

"What baby?" He said faking an innocent face as if he was the saddest person in the world who has been tortured since a long time.

"Jai " she took a deep breath to stop her anger which was just going to burst out.

"Hmm. I am listening. I love listening to you when you speak." He said and smiled at her as if she is the most beautiful species in this entire universe.

"You look at me like that and I just forget what I was about to say to you. Now leave it. We would talk about it once we reach home." She said looking at him.

And that was when the other two members of the family walked in who had been out since quiet a while.

"Have a seat children" Anamika said looking at the two of them when their attention was taken by the sudden announcement of Arika's name.

They left all the other things and subsequently shifted their whole focus solely on the models who came walking in professionally as soft music played.

Loud cheers started filling the arena as people began cheering for the models.

Jai Shankar looked impressed. They had been in the business since quiet a while and he knew what was correct. And looking at the work, the sole thing he could say was that Arika was really talented.

"You must consider having a merger with her. She is great in her work." Jai Shankar whispered in Abhimanyu's ears who looked nothing but proud of his wife 

"I know" he nodded at his suggestion.

But that was when they heard the whispering of other people discussing the same things.

Jai Shankar looked around and then spoke again," You need to hurry. I can already sense that a lot of them are interested in working." 

But as Jai Shankar was looking around, a particular person caught his attention.

"What is he doing here?" He whispered in the ears of Abhimanyu who turned his head to look in the direction Jai Shankar was looking at.

"Why is Mr. Agnihotri here?' he asked again.

"How would I know Dadu. He usually stays away from the family business. I have no idea why is he here." Abhimanyu shrugged his shoulders.

And as they turned their attention back to the ramp, they saw that Arika  came walking in and all the models stared clapping as the same happened in the ground as well. 

"Thank you for your patience. I hope you like the theme a d my work." She made her exit statement and a loud clap filled the place, Abhimanyu being the one who clapped the loudest of them all.

The team exited and the last two who were supposed to come after Arika also presented their work.

Dev who was over and done with his work now was standing amongst the audiences looking at Minnie's dresses who was the last to present.

However, he was shocked that the models were not in the dresses they were previously dresses in. In fact, it was the collection they were initially supposed to wear.

"So you did what you wanted to. You did got what you wanted." Dev thought looking at the women with baby blue eyes and striking features.

"Good job miss Iriana" he applauded her in his mind.

And as she walked in, their eyes met and the sounds seemed to pause.

............................................................................
THE TARGET WAS NOT COMPLETED STILL I DECIDED TO UPDATE. 😔

IT IS A REQUEST TO EVERYBODY READING, PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGET AT LEAST SO I HAVE A MOTIVATION TO WRITE.😓😓

ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. 🤔🤔

WILL THE THINGS REMAIN AS SIMPLE AS THEY ARE NOW?? IDK🤷

TARGET FOR NEXT UPDATE: 310+ VOTES 450+ FOLLOWERS