AFTER A LONG LONG TIMEEEEE.......❤️‍🔥💘

The Rajvanshs had their dinner and took their leave. It was because Rudra had some urgent work.

Shekhawats who were very exhausted with the day's drama also retreated back to their rooms to have a long awaited peaceful sleep.

"I am extremely exhausted." Arika said in a tired voice as soon as she and Abhimanyu entered their room.

"Do you want a massage" Abhimanyu offered. Although he was tired himself, he offered her .

"No you must be really tired yourself. Let's go to sleep" Arika proposed as she looked at him with a hint of hope.

Hope that he would refuse to go to sleep.

She had loads of action, drama and emotional time today. Now, even she needed her portion of a little romance.

But life was not a Wattpad novel. And the male lead did not have exception godly powers to know what was going inside somebody's head.

So he nodded and went to the closet change his clothes and  Arika went to the bathroom to do the same.

Both came out of the bathroom and closet at the same time. Arika looked at Abhimanyu in a hope that he would stop her from going to sleep but instead, he was the one who initiated the topic.

"What are you staring at. Come on, Let's Sleep" Abhimanyu said and jumped on the bed at Arika followed him sighing in disappointment.

She lied down and rolled to the farthest corner of the bed and turned her back towards him. But soon, she felt a hand on her waist and a strong presence behind her.

"If you want attention, you can always ask for it" a soft and low voice reached her ears.

Slight goosebumps erupted behind her neck at her sudden closeness with him.

"I ........ I do not want your attention. You can go to sleep" Arika fumbled and shifted a little however, she was taken back due to sudden shift in the position of her body.

"What are you doing??" Arika asked . She had as her hands came in contact with chest due to the sudden pull she felt on her waist.

"What do youuuuu think I am doing?" he asked repeating her words, keeping an emphasis on her.

"Leave me" she tried to wriggled out of hold.

"I did not hold onto you to leave you. Never ever!!!" he said pulling her impossibly closer to his body.

"But you......" and before she could continue speaking further, he buried his face again, in between her breasts.

"What........ what are you doing Abhimanyu" Arika's voice was low and soft.

"Just call me Manyu. Abhimanyu seems too formal when you speak it." Abhimanyu said and went back to his place.

Arika felt goosebumps on her body due to the sudden intimate contact, her body was foreign to these type of touches.

"Why have you....." she could not ask the question she wanted to ask because of utter shame.

"What I have what?? Ask it? Come on. Don not shy away. I am your husband Arika" Abhimanyu said still not uplifting his face.

It felt as if he had found his pleasure spot.

"Do you think I am your pillow that you are literally sleeping on top of me" Arika said trying to push him away but instead of going away, he held her in a tighter grip.

"You are a soft pillow. I will give a good product review. Full five star rating." Abhimanyu looked up for a second to tease her.

Arika looked at him as if he had gone crazy.