OFF TO GREECE😚✈️

I DO NOT KNOW WHY ARE THE VIEWS ON LAST CHAPTER SO LESS.

PLEASE GO AND READ IT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ IT BEFORE. I WAS WAITING FOR IT BUT SEEMS LIKE WATTPAD IS NOT PROMOTING MY BOOK.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GUYS GOT THE ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE UPDATE.

THANK YOU!!!

..........................................................................................................................

"Please enjoy the party ladies and gentlemen" Jai Shankar spoke in a bold voice as everybody began chatting again after listening to his speech.

Abhimanyu and Arika were standing on the stage talking with some guests. It was definitely a big function.

"When will this be over? I want to go yaar" Abhimanyu whined near Arika's ears hearing which she chuckled lowly.

"Stand calmly. I think it is going to take 3 hours minimum" She replied back receiving a horror look from him.

"3 fucking hours. We would have gone for 3 rounds by that. What is this. I wanted to celebrate with my wife inside my bedroom." Abhimanyu announced shamelessly.

"Shut up" She simply replied putting a brake on all his fantasies.

(ISKA TO MOYE-MOYE HO GYA🤣😂)

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Rudra and Ahana coming inside the huge hall. Their personalities were as such that nobody could ignore them. It felt as if they perfectly complemented each other.

Arika and Abhimanyu moved towards the two of them. Looking closely, she could see the awkward behavior they were showing towards each other. 

But as they were walking, they saw some guys stop Ahana in her path.

"Hi!! Ahana. After so long. Ohh my god you are looking stunning." The guys said looking at Ahana who looked equally surprised seeing him there.

"Well. I definitely knew that you are going to make it to the top. But being invited to this party. I mean you have achieved a lot. Congrats." He said smiling widely at her.

Ahana smiled equally and thanked him. The guy then turned on to notice Rudra standing closely with Ahana.

"Sir. Hello. I am Ahir. Ahir Maheshwari. Such a great pleasure to meet you. I am also into business. I just took over from my dad. You must me knowing him. You guys did work together." Ahir said trying to get in Rudra's good books.

Rudra only nodded at him in response. Seeing him so over excited, Rudra did not say anything to him.

"Come Ahana. I will take you to Kanchan. She is also here only." With that, Ahir grabbed onto her hand and started taking her away but was stopped by a sudden force.

Rudra was holding onto Ahana's hand from the other hand. Ahir looked at it confused.

"Do you guys know each other?" He said , his eyes snapping between the two of them.

He did not seem to notice that Rudra and Ahana were standing too close to each other before as well. 

Rudra raised one of his brow and pulled Ahana back to himself, grabbing onto her from her waist pulling her impossibly close to himself.

"Well. You are talking to my fiancee boy. Off course we know each other" Rudra spoke in his hoarse voice.

"Your fiance?" Ahir said with disbelief in his voice. 

"Ahana. I am hurt. I thought you would marry me" Ahir said smirking while the Ahana laughed loudly.

"Ohh god. You are not going to change." She said hitting his shoulder. However, this did not go well with Rudra. His face became cold and his eyes darkened.

"She can laugh with everybody but her mouth pains to give me a single smile." Rudra had several thoughts running down his mind as he wanted to bury the man standing in front of him 10 feets down the ground.

But, they were interupted by Arika and Abhimanyu.

"Ohh. So our bhabhi already had a husband?" Arika teased and laughed at Rudra's expense. She could make out from his expression what he might be thinking.

"Nothing like that Arika. This idiot here has a habit of joking" She said laughing openly at the jokes Ahir was cracking making the atmosphere light.

"We have something to talk about Ahana. Come" Rudra caught hold of her hand and again dragged her away.

Arika laughed looking at them to which Abhimanyu also joined.

"I think they are going to spend the rest of their evening dirtying our corridors" Abhimanyu said while they laughed on further.

They then went on to have their dinner. The night was still young and time passed on soon. 

Soon the guests began leaving and Arika and Abhimanyu also went to their rooms to get their stuff.

"Let's get going. We just have a little time left for the flight." Abhimanyu said looking at his watch.

They said goodbye to their family and proceeded to the long flight that awaited them.

.................................................................................................................................................