TRUTH BOMBS💫💥

"Sam...... Samar Rajvansh. How do you know about him." The ground slipped off Damodar's feet when he heard what she was saying.

"No it can't be." Damodar was still in denial but it looked like the situation demanded more maturity.

"Ohh but it is Mr. Raichand." Arika smirked.

Damini who was acting like a mad person like now came running to Damodar and asked, "Damodar. What is this girl saying. And why would Samar Rajvansh help her."

Daamini was looking at Arika with so much hate.

"If not me. Who else would he help." Arika's tone was a little high. She was loving the reaction her supposed father and step mom were giving her.

"Daamodar. That guy literally is the previous king of Udaipur. Why would he want to be associated with her. You know what position he holds in this country."

The Shekhawats were as well confused about how would Arika be knowing about Samar Rajvansh. How ever, they did not find it appropriate to ask it at the moment.

It was required that they stay in the support of her rather than enquiring her now. These petty things could be done after wards as well.

But Daamodar felt as if his whole life was a lie.

He had tried everything, everything in his terrain to keep Arika and even the slightest news of her away from Samar Rajvansh.

But looked like after going , Meera had known every evil of Daamodar Raichand. She just did .

It was as if there was some guiding spirit that was always there with Arika. Protecting her from every evil that was planned for her to endure.

"Too much of a shocker isn't it Mr. Raichand." Arika asked as she tapped her feet on the ground impatiently waiting for the man to come out of his shock.

Damn , she had other important things to do in life rather than being with this guy and sharing same space.

"You.. how are you two associated. How did you find Samar Raichand."

"Why ? Did you think that the truth and the identity you have been hiding through out my life would stay hidden now as well."

Damodar put his hand on his head and wiped the invisible sweat drops that formed due to the extremely stressed out conditions.

That was when his phone rang. He was not in a condition to answer the call. However, when he saw the caller id, he quickly picked it up and answered saying," Hello . Yes!"

The person from the other side said something and the phone literally slipped off his hands.

He got a bit dis balanced and Daamini who was standing on his back immediately got aside in a fear that he would fall on her.

Damodar fell on the floor with a thud.

Nobody. Literally nobody helped him get up. He looked shattered.

He looked sad and depressed. But nobody cared.

Not his wife. Not his current daughter.

"You won. You finally won. Arika Abhimanyu Shekhawat. You snatched away everything. My everything."

"No no Mr. Raichand. You are highly mistaken. Not yours. It was never yours. Just because someone gave you some alms does not mean that you would have a right on it. Know you position. Know that you are not the owner of that place."

"My mother was. And after that only I would succeed her throne."

"But what about my Shanaya." Daamini's irritating voice disturbed them in middle.

"Well she is a 26 year old woman. She must know how to earn her wages. Know wont she Mrs. Raichand." Arika gave her a sweetly sick smile.

God that could cause any person diabetes.

"Well your wife seems to have a habit of interrupting people in the middle of their chats. You should advise her not to cut me off when I speak. Know your position. You are talking to the QUEEN."

"Well I must continue Mr. Raichand. What are you claiming as yours. Nothing was. Nothing is. You were not even capable to make me sign those papers. You remember Mr. Raichand what you did years ago."

Arika was trying to act strong but her eyes got filled with tears when she remembered what was said to her and what all she had suffered in the past.

Abhimanyu who was standing beside Arika the whole while rubbed her back soothingly . She unknowingly shifted closer to him getting in his embrace.

The king was hugging his queen and lots of spectators were jealous.

If it had been a cartoon series, smoke would have been coming out of the eyes and ears of Daamini and Shanaya.

"Now if you guys are done, I would like to rest. I am very tired. Please leave me alone." Arika turned her back and was about to start walking away .

Shanaya who was a mute spectator to the whole scenario first time opened her mouth and said something that left Arika in thoughts," The position that you are claiming so confidently is Sritija's . Do you know what would happen when she returns back."

Just one statement and Arika was left to sought out a pool of thoughts.

...................................................................................................................................................

****************************

HERE GOES ANOTHER UPDATE. DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU GUYS WANT A REGULAR UPDATE. 🙏🏻

OTHER WISE, THE SCHEDULE OF THIS STORY WAS THAT I WOULD GIVE JUST 1 UPDATE A WEEK.

BUT SINCE YOU GUYS SHOWERED ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, I HAD TO GIVE THIS UPDATE.😍

KEEP LOVING ME AND IN RETURN, I WOULD KEEP FILLING YOU WITH LOADS OF SURPRISE UPDATES.😇🥰

SEE YOU GUYS VERY SOON. 😁

BYE BYE.👋🏻