THE WINNER 🥇🏆

Question of the day:❓❓

How old are you guys🤔🤔??
..................................................................
All the performances were done. Judges were soon to announce the results . All the designers were standing back stage hoping that their names come forward. 

"Arika" Dev came and stood beside her and called out her name slightly in her ears.

Arika looked at him and nodded her head.

"Mr. Agnihotri is in the judging panel. He would be the one awarding the winner." He completed his statement and it was now Arika's turn to look at him.

"Ohh.. so that is the reason why he was here in the first place." She exclaimed.

"It's okay. Our work was good. Even if we do not bag the first position today, we would still get what we were looking for. Look around. A lot of people are interested in investing." She said while her face held a proud smile.

"Do not say that. I wish to win. I have worked damn bloody hard for this one single day. Do not ruin my expectations." He said to her to which she only chuckeled.

"We would like to invite Mr. Agnihotri to award the prize to the winner. We would also like to request Mr. Shekhawat to join Mr. Agnihotri and give the winner the award." The hosts of the night announced and loud clapping echoed all around.

The two men got up from their respective place and moved towards the stage. 

The anchor came and gave an envelope to Mr. Agnihotri which had the name of the winner written on it.

Abhimanyu who was holding the mike in his hand started, "So , the winner for this wonderful evening is..." And gave the Mike to Mr. Agnihotri who was standing right beside him.

"It is Mrs. Arika." He spoke although he frowned looking at the Mrs. written in front of her name. 

"Is she married? But then why is her surname not mentioned over here." His mind contemplated but then he let go of the topic clearly knowing that he would not find an answer to his question right there.

Arika and Dev who were standing backstage jumped in excitement and Dev literally jumped and wrapped his legs around Arika's weight who held the sudden weight forced upon her body with a lot of difficulty.

"What do you think you are doing? Get down. I need to go to collect the award." Arika scolded him but the two came out of their world listening to the laughing voices which people around them made.

"They are literally kids." One voice echoed followed by other.

"Let them speak. You go girl!" He said kissing her cheek and then jumping back on the ground correcting his suit.

She corrected her own dress and moved towards the stage. She was delighted at the news of recieving the award. She had finally achieved a big milestone. Just for her mom.

"Congratulations to MEEKA'S on this great achievement. " Mr. Agnihotri said and raised his hand for Arika to shake which she gladly did.

She then turned to Abhimanyu who was standing there with the trophy in his hands waiting to give it to her.

"Congratulations" he spoke in a word and passed her the trophy which she gladly took.

Camera shutters were heard all over as the photographers tried their best to click the perfect picture of a shark and a King award the price to the young lady.

The awards were done and the crowd soon started dispersing.

However, all the designers stayed as they had an after party and media interaction to attend.

Arika was getting ready in a beautiful sleeveless red dress when the door of her room opened and Abhimanyu walked in and sat on the bed.

"You won't change?" She asked him.

"You are the winner of tonight madam. Not me" he told her brushing away the idea of changing.

"But this suit has a few creases." She pointed out the same thing which was done by his grandfather some time back.

"But I do not have another pair to wear. We were to return tomorrow." He said. 

"Do not worry. Wear something from my collection." She said to him.

"Only if you help me in getting ready." He said finally standing up and walking upto her as she had a delicate necklace in her hand.

He took it from her and himself made her wear it. 

"You look beautiful." He whispered lightly in her ears which turned rad due to the sudden contact if his tongue as her whole body shivered.

"Stop it. Media must be outside. The party has already started." She said to him pushing him aside and walking upto the other side of the room bringing a beautiful 3 piece suit.

"Do not worry. This was not presented today so nobody except for my friends knew that this was also a part of the collection." She said passing it to him.

Abhimanyu , instead of walking to the bathroom started stripping right there, in front of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked closing her yes, keeping a palm over them.

"Well, you are not usually that shy when we are in the bed. What has happened to you?" He asked her teasingly while she just turned her back towards him and stood still over there.

"Nothing has been left to be seen sweetheart. You have seen.... And not just scene but also tasted very inch of me." He said as he put on his shirt and pants back on.

"Shut up. You are shameless." She said and started going away .

"Kahan jaa rhi hai soniye??" (Where are you going sweetheart)He asked her in a language which was not something he usually used.

"Ye tie to baandh jaa." He continued. (At least tie this time)

She walked back to him, held his tie tightly and then started tying it around and the two of them walked out as they were done.

"People here do not know that we are married." Arika told him.

Abhimanyu narrowed his eyes at her. 

"You did not tell your friends about it?" He asked her.

"They do know that I am married but they do not know whom I am married to." She cleared her point.

"Ohh. You you seem to be hiding your identity Rani Sa" he asked her which she shrugged.

"Not really. I just did not inform them." She said as she opened the door knob and walked out only to stand still and freeze in her path.
............................................................................

THE TARGET WAS STILL NOT COMPLETE.😞😞

I AM UPDATING THIS ONLY FOR THE LOYAL READERS WHO KEEP ASKING ME AND PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE UPDATE EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE VOTED AND FOLLOWED THE ACCOUNT AND ARE DONE WITH THEIR PART OF THE WORK.☹️☹️

I ONLY ASK FOR SOME VOTES AND FOLLOWERS TO GROW OUR PAGE.💔💔

I WANT IT TO REACH A LOT OF PEOPLE. 🙃🌞

NEVERTHELESS, IT IS MY JOB TO UPDATE AS I HAD STARTED THE STORY, I WOULD END IT.

BUT I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND I AM TELLING IT TO YOU GUYS.

WE ARE SOON GOING TO HIT A 300K. NEXT UPDATE WOULD BE A 300K SPECIAL.🎊🎊

I AM STILL GIVING A TARGET IN THE HOPE THAT YOU GUYS MIGHT COMPLETE IT.

TARGET: 310+ VOTES AND 455+ FOLLOWERS.

INSTAGRAM ID: youngminds1892

Fate's Sealed Connectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें