OFF TO PARIS✈️🧑🏼‍✈️

QUESTION FOR THE DAY GUYS!!!

FROM WHICH PLACE EXACTLY ARE YOU GUYS READING THIS BOOK??

.....................................................................................................................................

Arika took a breath of air as she stepped out of the aero plane. She had a long flight. It was close to the next morning. However, the sun had not risen up yet.

She did not mean to call and disturb Abhimanyu knowing that he might also be working so she just dropped a message to him privately and in the family What's app group as well.

Surprisingly, she received a thumbs up from Jai Shankar which was a bit absurd. However, she could actually figure out what he might be doing up at that time of the night.

She shook her head trying to take out the dirty thoughts from her mind.

Dev who followed closely behind her removed his shades as they started walking out of the airport with their luggage.

Arika looked at him weirdly.

"Dood! It's stark dark over here. Why would you wear those." Arika asked him.

"Ohh you don't know. I might catch a few fan girls waiting her for me. I just wanted to be picture perfect for them." Dev said boasting.

"Sure Sure" Arika said and shook her head.

"What? You are just jealous of me. Now, that you are married, only your husband looks at you. You don't know what it feels to be an eligible bachelor. TYPICAL AUNTY!!" he taunted her.

Arika opened her mouth to retort but stopped seeing the location they were standing at.

She would deal with this buffoon privately.

They walked ahead and sat in the car waiting for them to take them to take them to their hotel.

Abhimanyu on the other hand seemed too lost.

He just wanted to escape from his own house and run away to his wife. He wanted to stay over there with her.

Deepti saw his condition and walked up to him.

"Missing her already?" she asked taking a seat next to her son.

Abhimanyu looked towards his mom who was smiling his way already knowing the answer to the question she just enquired her son about.

He slowly nodded his head not knowing how to form perfect words.

"It is alright. She would return soon. She is not going to leave you." Deepti assured him.

Abhimanyu knew that Arika was never going to leave him. However, when he did not receive a call from her, he got really upset.

He checked the time to reach from India to Paris and google showed approximately 10 hours.

He stayed up till late waiting for her one phone call but became utterly disappointed when he did not receive any.

He also did not call her thinking she might be busy with her work. 

But how could he make his poor heart understand those emotions??

Nevertheless, he knew that he had to survive till his wife returned back to her home. Her place, which was in his heart.

At Paris:

Arika was very busy with her work. She had met other designers who were also there to showcase their work.