BAD HEALTH??😟😥

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBER?

...................................................................................................................................

"Are you sure that you have no idea where Shanaya is?" Arika asked again trying to confirm what might have happened to her.

She was getting extremely scared now.

They had no clue at all where the girl might be.

She shouldn't have let her go that night. It was all her fault.

Arika's mind was full of such thoughts. Not only she was not feeling well, her mind was stuffed with unwanted thoughts. For the very first time in her life, she was getting worried due to overthinking about something she was not even supposed to pay attention to.

After all what Shanaya and Damini had done to her, she must not have to worry about her. However, she could not understand why she felt that urgency to get to know about her.

"Make sure that you do your research soon Dev. We must know where the girl is. It has been more than a month now. We have no clue where she is." Arika said as she started walking ahead to her room while Dev followed her like always.

Dev's and Arika's rooms were adjacent to each other. As soon as Arika was about to reach her room, she felt as if everything around her was spinning.

Everything seemed to start moving in a to and fro motion.

Her legs started to feel weak and she lost her balance and was about to fall by her head when she got caught in a pair of 2 strong arms.

Dev who was walking a bit behind her ran as he saw an unknown man holding her by her waist while Arika seemed to have lost her consciousness.

"Hey wake up." that man started patting her cheeks in an attempt to make her answer to him.

Dev reached the duo with the speed of light. He looked at the person holding Arika perplexed.

"Mr......... Mr. Agnihotri. You here?" he asked the man as he saw the person standing in front of him with an unconscious Arika in his arms.

The man raised an eyebrow looking at Dev.

"Do you know the lady?" he asked in a thick husky voice.

"Yes sir. That is my boss." Dev answered the question and started patting Arika's cheeks himself.

The man raised an eyebrow at Dev.

"Just an employee and so much closeness with you boss. Is everything all right in here." he asked the thing that was revolving in his mind without any filters.

"Excuse me" Dev was taken aback by what he just heard.

"Ohh I mean usually there is a professional gap between the boss and employees. However any such thing is not visible in here." the man tried making a mockery at Dev.

"Mr. Agnihotri. I do not understand what are you trying to imply in here. But I must inform you that the woman you are talking about in here is my sister. So please try to have a control over your tongue.

The man raised an eyebrow. 

"Your sister?" he re confirmed.

Dev nodded his head positively.

"The owner of Meeka's?" he inquired again not believing.

"Who do you think you are holding right now. Can you please leave her." Dev asked taking hold of Arika's arm and trying to balance her.

The man left Arika and started correcting his own suit. He straightened himself and looked at the way Dev carried Arika and left.

He walked towards the way he was going to earlier but was soon stopped as his phone started ringing.

"Yes Dad" he answered as soon as he picked up the call. 

The person on the other side said something to which he groaned in anger.

"I did say that we would discuss this once I return back home dad. I do have a lot of work as yet." he spoke irritated.

In return, he heard something back from his father and cut the phone and threw it on the ground with a thud.

The phone crashed into a hundred pieces. The placed his hand on his head rubbing it slightly. Anybody who would have seen him then would have been able to tell how disturbed the man was.

He saw his phone that was now lying in front of him completely dismantled and quickly took out his sim that was also lying among the broken pieces and walked out with the speed of light.

Dev on the other hand made Arika sit on the bed ad tried patting his face.

As he got no response, he did what he could have done at that time.

He threw the water that was kept in the bottle beside the bed on her.

Arika's eyes opened and a loud gasp was let out of her mouth.

"What are you doing." she tried to shout but only a little voice left her larynx.

"You fainted." he answered in just 2 words while closing the cap of his bottle.

"There are better methods to wake up a person. This was the only one you thought of." she spoke rubbing her fingers on her forehead massaging it slightly.

"Anyways. Where is my phone." she said looking around on the bed in search of it.

"What happened?" Dev asked.

"Abhimanyu must have called. It has been so long. I have not talked to him." she spoke eagerly looking for her phone here and there.

Dev raised an eye naughtily at her looking at her with teasing gaze.

"Okk! And you are missing him?" he asked in a low voice to which Arika nodded her head. Her mind was still struck on the fact that she was supposed to find her mobile.

"And you love him very much" Dev asked again, the smile never leaving his face once.

"Yes I do in fact I am missi............. " and she stopped speaking as soon as she realized what Dev had made her speak. 

She looked at him and saw him giving her a big smile showing off all his 32 while holding up her phone in his hand and the his phone in his other hand.

Arika gave him a look but it soon changed as soon as she saw the screen of his phone.

"He was fucking recording her say all of that." 

As soon as Dev saw her facial expressions change, he threw the phone her way and ran out of the phone.

"I will make sure that this reaches Abhimanyu. At least then, he would stop getting jealous of me." he said and Arika followed him running around in the corridor like kids.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................

OKK HERE GOES THE UPDATE.🥰🥰

JUST A SMALL NOTE.

I WOULD TRY TO POST EVERY WEEK BUT I DON'T KNOW.

I MEAN I WOULD TRY MY LEVEL BEST❤️❤️.

TARGET: 210+ VOTES 350 FOLLOWERS😚😚

I KNOW THE TARGET IS A BIT BIG.

BUT I PROMISE IF YOU GUYS COMPLETE IT, I WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE AN UPDATE NO MATTER WHAT💯

SEE YOU SOON💗💗

BYE BYE!!👋🏻👋🏻