JEALOUSY RUNS IN THE FAMILY🔥❤️‍🔥

Dev was sitting in middle of Deepti and Anamika and the duo were laughing on things he was saying. Just then Arika interrupted their laughing session.

"Did you set up everything Dev."

Dev's ears perked up listening to her statements and he sat up straight slowly getting in a professional behaviour.

"Yes, everything is done. Some of the staff has also been called here, rest I would advice that you hire the people from here only." Dev suggested to which Arika nodded her head.

"Chaya is also here. She would soon be coming. Also, she is not in a very good mood." Dev said.

"Are her parents disturbing her again." Arika asked concerned.

"You know her." Dev replied.

Rest of the members of the family were also there listening to what the two were talking about but decided to not intrude in between them.

"It was best for them to be left alone so that they could discuss work." Deepti thought to herself.

"Why don't you both go to Abhimanyu's study . There would not be any disturbances there." Deepti voiced out her thoughts.

Jai Shankar's face which looked as if he had been constipated the whole day , some while ago began to bloom as a grin sat on his face at the thought of the boy staying away from his beautiful wife.

Amogh also turned happy listening to his wife's words.

"Yes my sweet heart. Kick this man on his butt and throw him out of this place." Amogh cheered in his head.

But the one person who looked as if some great horror struck on his fate stood there unable to say a word to his mom.

"God , why such grave in justice happens with me only." Abhimanyu cried in his head.

"Drama Queen." Amogh snickered looking at Abhimanyu's expressions and then went on to complete his session of gazing his wife.

"Huh fucking idiot, don't know how to shoo these men away from his wife. Has been crying since so long." Jai Shankar snorted.

It seemed like the three males were having a telepathik conversation.

Arika nodded her head and moved towards Abhimanyu and asked him," Can we use your study?"

Before Abhimanyu could reply, Deepti interrupted," What is he going to say. You go with Dev to his study and sit there till you work gets completed."

"And Dev" Anamika started once Deepti was done.

"Yes Aunty." Dev said showing of his charming face to the lady who smiled on his reaction.

"I am not letting you leave anywhere. You are going to stay here only as long as you do not find a permenant place to live in.

"Also, Jai, make sure that you help this young lad find a comfortable place for himself."

Dev thanked her and showed him her perfect set of teeth smiling as if he had achieved something magnificent.

"Here!" Abhimanyu's heart stopped beating for a second.

"Just now me and my wife started coming a bit close and now, these people are planning all sort of stuff to drift us apart."

"Ohh lord. Do you not love me! Why are you so hard on this child of yours."

"Alright let's go then." Dev clapped his hands together enthusiastically where as Abhimanyu glared at him from a side.

"Bastard" he muttered under his breath so that nobody could listen. Especially not his mother and grand mother.

Or else he knew, the two ladies would jump on his bones.

The three began walking to his study room. Not long after, they reached a big room. 

Abhimanyu took the keys out of his pocket and inserted them in the keyhole and the door opened with the sound of a click.

The three entered and Abhimanyu picked up a remote and pushed a switch and the lights of the room lit up.

Arika thanked him to which he nodded. 

"You guys can take those chairs." he said pointing towards the two chairs that were kept around the study table.

Arika went and sat at the head seat.

"Abhimanyu felt good seeing her sitting at his place. She bent down to remove her sandals.

Before she could bent down, Dev stopped her and kneeled down before her and said," You don't bent. I would do it." and began taking off her shoes.

Abhimanyu who saw all this burnt from his insides.

Arika kept a hand on his shoulder for support and Dev smiled slightly at that.

"Damn you Devil Dev." Abhimanyu cursed under his breath watching as the scene unfolded in front of his eyes.

As soon as the sandals were off her feet, Dev stood up and went and sat at the seat opposite to hers.

Abhimanyu who earlier thought that he would give them privacy, after watching all that, he decided against it and cleared his throat and said," You both sit there, I would sit on this couch."

He went towards the place where Arika was sitting. He bent down and his hands gradually touched her feet. 

Arika shuddered feeling his hands caressing her legs but did not react as Dev was still sitting there looking at something in his bag.

Abhimanyu quickly pulled back and opened a drawer in the side of the table and pulled his laptop bag out of it.

He went and sat on the couch, taking the laptop out of the bag, his gaze not leaving the girl once.

That was when, Dev said something which interrupted their passionate eye contact.

.................................................................................................................................................................

MORE THAN 70 VOTES! THANK YOU GUYS. I JUST WISH THAT I SHOWER YOU GUYS WITH LOADS OF UPDATES EACH DAY BUT MY TIGHT SCHEDULE DOES NOT ALLOW THAT TO ME.😚😚

ANY WAYS, HERE IS THE UPDATE.

HOPW YOU GUYS ENJOY IT.😃

TAKE CARE, BYE BYE.

PS: WE GUYS ARE SO CLOSE TO 80 FOLLOWERS SO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FOLLWED MY ACCOUNT DO THAT.💯

PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.🥰

LOVE YOU GYS A GALLON.❤️