SHOULD WE PROCEED?????🤔😓

Arika was still siting on Abhimanyu's lap as he was peppering kisses on her neck and shoulder.

However, as he was about to claim her lips, Arika placed a hand on his lips before he could touch hers.

"What happened? Are you Okk?" he asked if she was comfortable or not.

"I am topless but you are still sitting in front of me with a shirt on. Why so" Arika teased him as she fondled with the hem of the t shirt he was wearing.

"What do you want me to do?" Abhimanyu asked whispering as he brought his thumb to caress her lower lip but instead of letting go, she held his hand and gave his thumb a suck.

Abhimanyu's eyes grew dark on her actions. He did not remove his thumb from her mouth , instead pushed her to suck on it more.

As soon as she let go of his thumb, she went into action mode and removed his t shirt in a swift motion.

She dived her face on his neck giving his Adam's apple a kiss as his throat bobbed up and down. 

She held onto his neck gently choking him with one hand and her other hand went down south to undo the knots of the trousers he was wearing.

She stopped her hand from further teasing him as it accidentally rubbed against him and he let out a groan.

"You are killing me." He said as he knew she was teasing him.

"And I swear the consequences won't be good for you." he said although Arika was the one who was in control of the situation.

"We will see that afterwards. Save your self first." she said kissing his neck again as she started kissing downwards until she reached his chest.

She looked up at once and their eyes met. Abhimanyu was controlling himself from pouncing upon her.

He knew if he did not keep a self control, she would turn a breathing mess then and there.

He was letting her paly with him as much as she wanted. But there would be a time where he would be in control. Only him.

Arika kissed him near his nipples before latching on them and started sucking his right nipple.

Abhimanyu groaned because of the sensations her tongue caused to his body. She did not leave his nipples for a good minute before taking them out of her mouth and gently blowing air on them.

Her hands caressed his abs as his body Shivered because of her tortures.

Having enough of it, Abhimanyu held hold of her hands and again flipped their positions.

"I told you not to play with me. You did not listen. Now pay the consequences for your actions." he said as she inhaled a sharp breath waiting impatiently for his upcoming actions.

Abhimanyu took one hand and placed it near her belly button playing with it while his other hand reached her back to unhook her bra.

Arika kept a hand on her chest preventing the bra to fall off her body.

However, Abhimanyu did not take a chance as he asked her again, "Are You comfortable if we proceed forward?"

Arika looked at him, inhaling sharply as her chest went up and down in a rhythm.

"I am more sure that I could ever be." she said as before Abhimanyu could go on further, this time she stopped him.

"Are You comfortable? Shall we proceed?" she asked. A man's consent was equally important in every case.

Men have a right to express their consent as well. And she would make sure that her man does no feel uncomfortable at all.

Abhimanyu smiled looking at her.