DRAMA IN THE OFFICE🤔🤨

Abhimanyu finally parked his car in the basement of the building, in his parking lot. The three got out of the car and started following Abhimanyu as he knew the way.

As soon as they entered the office, Arika looked around. It was quite big and magnificent.

For sure, those who worked there were quit=et luck.

Elizabeth saw that everything was working there in a systematic manner. As if everything was robotic.

There was almost no noise that could be heard in the office.

When people saw that Abhimanyu was entering, they stopped to greet him. However, they gave Arika a weird look.

As if they had seen a ghost. Arika did not understand why things like that were happening.

She was confused, but decided to not say anything and move ahead with Abhimanyu.

Dev was also tagging along with the two of them.

Abhimanyu walked around and reached the lift.

The building had 5 wife floors. Though, it was not very tall, but it had a great width.

They reached the 4th floor and Abhimanyu walked in the the right side of the floor.

He stopped and said," Here. This sapce is usually empty. You can sit here." he said pointing towards Arika.

"And all of your employees can sit on the 3rd floor." he said looking at Dev.

"The 5th floor has some construction going on so that place can't be used." he continued telling all the possible places where Arika could make her employees work.

"Okk so please make yourself comfortable." he said and looked at Dev who noticed his heated gaze on himself and rushed for his life.

Arika looked at Abhimanyu and smiled and he asked, " So should I leave." in a hope that she would stop him and they might spend time together.

"Ya you can go do your work. I would start with mine." she smiled at him again and he turned around to leave.

He made a face listening to her. Couldn't she stop him. Earlier that Dev was interrupting them , now she wants to work.

God, nobody understands the emotions of a newly married guy.

Abhimanyu went to his cabin and sat down to do his work with a grumpy mood and started doing his work.

2 HOURS LATER:

Kritika Rastogi, Abhimanyu's secretary knocked on the door of Abhimanyu's room.

"Sir, the fashion week is near. We need to contact the fashion house urgently." she stated while looking in her diary which had the notes of the work she had to do in the while.

"Kritika, make sure that you contact the fashion house by today evening." 

"Also, remember, the 3rd and 4th floor are in use. Do not let anyone enter there. Especially on my floor."

"What is the matter sir." Kritika asked curiously.

Abhimanyu looked at her and cleared his throat before saying, " My wife is here. She and her team would be working from here for a few days. Her office is under construction."

"Alright sir. No body would be disturbing you guys." she said and left the room to make the amends Abhimanyu had told her to.

Abhimanyu was working continuously. But he soon started hearing a commotion coming from down stairs.

He walked out of his office and saw that Arika was not sitting in her place. He wondered where she had left but then dismissed his thoughts thinking that she might have been in the washroom.

However, as the voices started going louder, he went down to check what was happening down stairs.

He walked on the 1st floor and saw that Arika was standing with her back faced towards him and in front of her were two girls who looked as if they were mocking someone.

Abhimanyu frowned looking around.

A lot of people were standing there with their phones as if recording the whole incident instead of stopping it.

He sighed. He could not control everything in the office but he knew that something was definitely wrong.

He did not decided to intervene yet and listen what exactly the matter was.

He heard one of the two girls shouting.

"Looks around you are the one whoring around our king. But remember lady, he is married. He won't even kiss you. People like you keep roaming around him all day. He wont give you any importance. So it is better that you pack your belongings and get down from the king's floor. Only he is allowed to work on that."

Arika did not get angry on her statements rather calmly replied," Miss, if you have any problems maybe you should talk to Abhimanyu. I am here to do my work. I would complete it and go."

"You! " the other girl shouted.

"How dare you take the king's name. He is the king of Jaipur. You should not get too personal with him. Rather, he is a married man. Have at least some shame." she said as if looking down upon Arika.

Arika did not answer anything further. She had given her side of explanation.

She did not want to waste her time talking to the two ladies . They did not seem as if they were really concerned.

They rather looked like bullies who enjoyed looking down on other people.

She shook her head at their childish behavior and started walking away from the place getting frustrated by the whole situation.

She had talked to Kritika and she had told her where her team would be seated. So she had come down to check the location and was just walking around looking at the location when these two 'kind ladies' caught hold of her and started giving the the lecture of morality.

She listened to them for a time being and thought that they would stop on their own but it looked like they were in no mood to stop.

"Where do you think you are going. We know people of your kind. You guys just need to get inside a guy's pants to get your work done."

And that was when Arika's temper was tested. She knew that she could blast up any moment.

Abhimanyu who was watching all this till now without speaking a word now had enough.

He could just not watch any one insulting his wife like that.

Having enough of all the nonsense he shouted," What is happening here?"

................................................................................................................................................................................

I KNOW THAT I AM LATE. PLEASE DO NOT THROW TOMATOES AT ME.🙇🏻

VERY SORRY!🥺

BUT A SPEACIAL REASON TO UPDATE .😀

TOMORROW, SAWAN KA MAUSAM IS ABOUT TO START.❤️❤️

TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE WORSHIPING , MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS VISIT SHIVJI KE MANDIR AND OFFER YOUR PRAYERS.🙏🏻

THIS YEAR'S SAWAN IS VERY SPECIAL. IT IS COMING AFTER 19 YEARS WHERE THE SAWAN IS OF 2 MONTHS INSTEAD OF 1 MONTH.🥰

MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE FULL INITIATIVE AND MAKE FULL USAGE OF THE EXTRA TIME WE ALL SHIV BHAKTS HAVE GOT.😊

JAI MAHAKAAL!🙏🏻