Chapter 19: Saying Goodbye, Don't Forget

Narrator (POV)

Ray and Roc were in the car with Fefe. Fefe was too busy gossiping on the phone with a client. Ray was on his phone on Instagram. Roc was looking at his pictures. The pictures he took with Ali.

"Man, I'm gonna miss Jasmine like crazy bro," said Ray. "I'm excited for this tour. Hopefully we see some familar faces." said Ray.

Roc wasn't paying attention to what Ray was saying. He was looking at his pictures with Ali. Before they left the carnival, he took a picture of Ali with the stuffed Gorilla he won her.

"Roc what are you looking at?" asked Ray being nosy.

"Nothing," said Roc locking his phone before Ray could see. "But yeah I'm gonna miss everyone too. All our friends and fam."

Even though Roc was closest to Ray out of everyone in the group, he didn't wanna tell him about Ali and him. He meant it when he said he wanted to keep him and Ali's secret lowkey. He really liked Ali, and he wanted to date her, but he knew starting off their relationship before going on tour was wrong. They wouldn't be able to hang out or anything. So after tour, he'll ask her out. Maybe at the LA show...he thought

"So whats up with you and Ali?" asked Ray smirking.

"Nothing man," said Roc. "I told you, I'm not dating anyone after Star for a while. Just wanna focus on MB and stuff."

"Yeah she has a boyfriend anyway right?" asked Ray.

Roc looked at Ray, he wanted to say something but he didn't. Fuck he forgot, Ali was still dating Justin right? They couldn't be, I mean she never mentioned him when they would talk.

Roc looked at Ray, "Yeah she doesn't."

Ray's Aunt Fefe drove them back to the Conjunction House.

"Alright bye Ray, the fam will be at the airport to say goodbye to you love!" said Fefe shutting the car door.

"Alright love ya Fefe!" said Ray shutting the door. Fefe pulled off, and Roc and Ray walked over to the gate to the Conjunction House.

"Alright looks like we have to sneak in bro," said Ray.

"Nigga what? We can just call Prince or Prod and see if they are awake, I'm not climbing over that tall brick wall, when both of us are short as hell." said Roc.

"Fine, lemme call Prince." said Ray.Ray pulled out his phone and dialed Prince.

"Prince wassup, are you in the Conjunction House?" asked Ray.

On The Phone (Princeton) "I'm actually on my way back, Babydoll is driving us."

"Shit man, how are we gonna get inside? Prod is probably sleep." said Ray hanging up the phone on Prince.

"Call Prod." said Roc.

Ray called Prod and surprisingly he was still up. "Wassup Ray," mumbled Prod on the phone.

"Yo we can't get in the gate, can you unlock it and turn off the alarm so Roc and I can get inside." asked Ray.

Prod hung up the phone and let Roc and Ray in through the gate. Luckily Kenneth was the only one at the house and he was sleep. Walter was at home, Keisha was working with another artist Money Bags, and she wasn't with MB.

"Thanks Prod," said Roc and Ray as they snuck up the stairs.

As soon as Ray and Roc got settled in, Ray got on Facetime with Jasmine. He missed her so much.