Chapter 24: Before I Let You Go Part 1

Narrator (POV)

The voice was Princeton. Ali was deep in sleep in Rocs arm. "What the fuck?" thought Roc. He realized that Jasmine and Ray weren't in the pool anymore they left. They been left. Roc eased his shoulder from under Ali's head and sat in the other chair. He pulled out his phone and pretended to be on Instagram.

Princeton walked up to the two.

"What are you guys doing out here alone?" asked Princeton suspciously. Roc looked up.

"Shhh Prince, shes fell asleep. Jasmine left her out here, I didn't wanna wake Ali so I just stayed with her." he replied. Roc continued to scroll down his instagram feed, Princeton glared at him and looked Ali.

"Y'all ain't slick." chuckled Princeton. "I know something is going on between y'all." whispered Princeton. He tried not to wake Ali.

Roc ignored him.

"Alright ignore me Roc. Shit but Ali is my friend, and I saw what happened with you and that girl backstage. And when she tried to blackmail your ass, I helped you, but if you fuck things up with Ali which you will, just know I ain't helping you with shit."  said Princeton.

"Nothings going on between us," mumbled Roc trying to keep his patience. "Back off Prince."

"Back off? You better back off of Ali. Shes a good girl and I know you are gonna wind up hurting her. I know you Roc. You may not do it intentionally but you end up hurting girls man. I don't wanna see Ali be one of them. There's a lot she doesn't know about you..." argued Princeton.

Roc was getting heated. Princeton didn't know shit. Roc would never hurt Ali. Even though he did do it before, he won't do it again. Roc has broken a lot of hearts in the past but its whatever man. Those girls got over it. Princeton has broken a couple hearts too and for him to even come at Roc about some bullshit like that pissed him off.

"You know what...at least I'm not fucking pussy whipped and I chose my girl over my own group." yelled Roc standing up. 

"Everybody in the group is fed up with your ass but hasn't been saying shit because we are on tour. Your head is too busy in the clouds to realize that your boys ARE MORE important than your bitch. Star ain't worth shit man. You are clueless to half the shit she does behind your back!" barked Roc. 

Roc's yelling instantly woke up Ali. But she didn't move. She tried to act like she wasn't sleep. "What the hell was Roc yelling for?" she thought.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure Ali doesn't know half the shit you've done behind her back too! After you broke up with Star you was messing around with too many girls. Plus your slick ass tried to go holla at Alix and she swerved your bum ass! Don't fucking talk about Star, yeah she got a past but she has a future with me and your jealous of that shit. You know, you don't deserve Ali, all you're gonna do is cheat on her and leave her. Leave her like you do the rest. As many girls you mess around with you just messing with her head." yelled Prince

"Fuck outta here man. You don't know shit about Ali and I. You don't. What you need to do is go find out who Star is with. She doesn't want you man, she's using you. She is. She's gonna hurt you and you know Prod, Ray and I? We keep quiet and we let you handle your own. But its time you find out what kind of girl you really fucking with!" yelled Roc.

Princeton was filled with rage. Only because he knew Roc was right. Star cheats on him with her guy friends and she messes around. He knows she does and when he talks to her about, she'll deny it at first and then she'll admit to it. One time she just broke down crying. She really does love Princeton, she does, but its just shes sick of getting hurt and with Roc thats all that happened. Roc cheated on her and what people don't know is that Roc made her like that. A bad girl. So Star decided to mess with Princeton just to get back at Roc and seeing that Princeton actually cared about her shocked her, but the feeling of being loved, she couldn't feel it anymore. She just couldn't let herself fall in love again. Even if its young love.