Chapter 32: Broken Off

Ali (POV)

As soon as the ambulance came, they quickly placed Roc and Ray on the stretcher into the van and treated their wounds the best they could until they reached the hospital. However Ali could not stay with them, she had to stay back and answer the questions asked by the police.

"Excuse me sweetheart we are going to need you for questioning." said the police officer. He had a sharp spanish accent and a thick mustache. There were two police officers. They pulled her off to the side and one pulled out a pen and a small notepad.

 Ali was shaking inside. First of all she was knew after the police question her they would escort her home and she would get in trouble with her Dad. She was also worried about Roc and of course she wanted to be there, and she knew what she had to do. Ali of course didn't know who Kiona and Amanda were but she recognized their faces and of course she described what she say and what she knew to the police.

"May I ask what happened miss?"

Ali didn't know where to begin but soon before she knew it, she explained every detail to the police. After questioning, Ali was sent home.

Ali (POV)

The police officer kindly gave me a ride back to home after promising not to tell my Dad what happened today if I gave them the full story, which I did.  Everything just kept replaying in my head over and over and over again. All the events from today. I wanted them to go away.

I was most worried about Roc so I texted Princeton. He called me right away.

"Hey Ali." whispered Princeton.

"Is Roc going to be ok?" I asked.

"Yeah he's fine. Its just management is upset about this. We can't let the fans find out about what happened man, but most importantly he's fine."

"Are you guys being punished?" I asked.

"No but we are having a meeting with management soon, with our parents so I'm afraid. Too much is happening man." sighed Princeton.

"I'm sorry, I feel like this all my fault." I cried.

"What?" "You didn't do anything." said Princeton. "We will be fine. I'll talk to you later, if I get caught on the phone, I'm going to get in trouble."

"Alright Prince talk to you later." I said.

I hung up the phone. I never felt so confused and worst part is, I don't have anyone to talk to about this. I haven't from Jas in a while. Justin is gone. Roc is in the hospital and my Dad is somewhere out and about. I just wanted to sleep and forget about everything, I wish the summer would end.

A week passed and I didn't hear anything from Princeton, Roc, Prod or Ray. I didn't talk to Jailee. Cam is on vacation. Until early in the morning. Justin rang my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Wassup?" said Justin in a sleep voice. It was clear he had just woken up and his tired voice sounded so cute to me. "I miss you Al, I'm sorry."

"I miss you too." sighed Ali.

"Can we stop doing this man?" asked Justin.  "This on and off thing."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I just think we should be friends, and everytime I try and be friends, you want to make it something more. " I sighed.

"I know man, I'll chill and stop pressuring you into a relationship if you don't want one." replied Justin.