Chapter 12: Love Me Or Leave Me

Chapter 12:

Ali (POV)

Justin and I made our way back home and I checked the time on my phone. The time was 11:37. I had enough time to get back. But on the way back to our gated neighborhood, all I could think about was what Princeton told me about him and Star, and then about Roc. This whole weekend so far has been crazy. The people I met, and even though I just met Princeton, I could tell he was a really sensitive guy and I felt bad for him. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, he was letting Star take advantage of him. Justin kept trying to talk to me, but I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to listen.

"Ali...Ali? Ali are you even listening?" he asked.

I stopped walking and nodded.

"Ali, whats wrong? what happened" asked Justin. He was worried.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking, that's all." I said.

"Oh ok, well when we get back, you wanna watch some movies or something?" he asked."I don't wanna go home right away." he said.

I nodded. Justin never wanted to go home early, only because his parents fight sometimes and when his Dad gets upset he starts yelling at Justin and his siblings. He never abused them or anything, Justin just doesn't like his Dad and the way he treats his mom, you know?

We made our way over the gates and down the street to our houses, and then I looked in the driveway. My Dad's car was no where in sight. Justin helped me climb over the gates and he hopped up and over the long gates and we walked up my driveway. I grabbed my house keys from inside my pockets and opened the backdoor. I cut on the lights and locked the door. Justin ran over and hopped on the couch and connected his Xbox game system he left over here.

"You wanna play?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm tired. Are you gonna stay down here, even if my Dad comes home?" I asked.

"Nah, if your gonna go to bed then I guess I should leave huh?." he said.

"Yeah I guess so." I mumbled walking up the stairs. Justin turned off his Xbox and left the couch and walked towards the basement backdoor.

"No goodnight kiss?" Justin laughed.

"ughh" I scowled. "Ok fine." I walked over and leaned over to kiss Justin on his forehead instead of the lips to mess with him. Justin pulled me closer to his lips and I laughed. "Justin stop!" I laughed.

"Goodnight" I laughed.

"Goodnight Ali, I love you" he said.

"love you too" I said.

I shut the basement backdoor and locked it. I turned off the basement lights and walked up the stairs and turned off the lights in the living room. I made my way upstairs to my bedroom, my boots clicked aganist the glass stairs and I walked into my room and shut on the lights. I was extremely tired, and even though I wanted to shower up, I took off my clothes and threw on a T-shirt and went to bed. I turned off the lights, and laid on my bed in complete pitch black darkness. I couldn't help but think about everything. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

I clicked the home button. It was a message from Princeton.

A, Star whats me to go over her to her hotel, should I? 

I replied back.

HELL NO!

why?

Because you don't want to do anything you regret.

Fine, I'll tell her, I'm busy.