Chapter 4: Forbidden Fruit

Ali (POV)

I looked over the side of my bed. Justin was still here, sleeping. His loud snores kind of woke me up. I looked at the clock, it was just 10:05am. My Dad was gone already. He did tell me he had a meeting. I looked around my room. The pink lava lamp was still glowing and so were my night lights. Everything seemed quiet. My thoughts were just racing through my mind until I thought about what happened between Justin and I yesterday. I looked over at him. I guess he was my boyfriend now. We kind of established that before we went to bed yesterday. I reached over my bed reaching for Justin trying to wake up, my whole body started to slip off the bed and I was tugging on my bed sheets which was no use, I ended up falling on Justin. The snoring stopped and he woke up.

"Ali?" called Justin

"Morning." I mumbled.

Justin smirked, "I thought we were taking things slow. I looked at Justin and quickly pushed myself up back on my bed. 

"So what time is it?" he asked.

"10 o' clock." I mumbled.

"Oh shit, I gotta get back in the house before my abuela notices I've been gone." said Justin hopping to his feet."

"How are you gonna get in?" I asked.

"I'll figure out a way," Justin began putting his jeans and his shirt back on. Justin walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead and then leaned in to kiss me on the lips. He did it slow, and he pulled away. I took a breather. Justin smiled and I followed him towards my bedroom door. It was quiet, and I walked him down the stairs, still in my PJs, and we walked down the hall towards the front door in unison. I looked at him.

"So I'll come over later?" he asked.

'Yeah sure." I replied

 "Alright babe I'll call you." he said.

Justin hugged me tight and he opened the door and began his way down my driveway. Sighs. Justin. I never felt this way about him before, he was my bestfriend, and now he was my boyfriend and the thing I just can't process is the fact that I have a boyfriend now. I closed the front door, and walked up the stairs again to my room. Alone.I  I walked upstairs to my room and slumped on my bed. I was so tired from yesterday night...

Then my phone rang....I looked at my phone. It was my Dad

"Hey Dad," I said

"Ali, are you up?" he asked

"Yeah kind of, why?" I asked.

"I need to bring you to the studio with me."

"Ok I'll get dressed."

"Yeah get ready, maybe you can do a little singing and piano playing." he said.

"Stop Dad I'm shy! I can't."

"Good talent shouldn't be shy, but confident."

"Bye Dad," I groaned.

I jumped out of bed and rushed into my bathroom in my bedroom. My Dad wanted to bring me to the studio? I looked at the time. It was noon on the time in my clock, I hopped in the shower, brushed my bangs and clicked in the flat iron to press my hair. My clothes were still unorganized so I just slipped on a Guns and Roses t-shirt, my cargo camo pants  and my Bred 11s. I looked in the mirror. There was my mom's pictures. I think I look like her, a little. I don't really feel much emotion for her. I don't even remember her. I looked up at the time. It was 12:15. I put on my silver juicy necklace and my earrings and grabbed my bag. My bag had my music book, my song book, and my iphone.