Chapter 3: Justin

Ali (POV)

"She said that?" asked Justin. Justin and I left the teen club and time on my phone read 10:45...I had to get home quick. Justin and I hopped in the car. He was taking his sweet old time backing out of the parking spot and he was ignoring my gestures urging him to hurry up and GTF out the parking lot.

"Justin can you hurry up.."

"No no I don't have a liscence and I can't be driving like this..." he said

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Yeah I thought so." he said.

"So did you know Jasmine?" I asked changing the subject.

"Kind of...but I mean she kind of is popular...I don't know she kind of dating a celebrity so I've heard."

"Well she said you were cute." I smiled.

"Really?" asked Justin smirking.

"Yeah but wait that boy Ray Ray is famous?" I asked in a confused tone. "I've never seen him before."

"Yeah I think." said Justin carefully turning the sterring wheel.

"What does he do?" I asked in a curious tone.

"I don't know Ali, he's prolly on Disney Channel." he laughed.

"That makes sense." I replied.

"I still don't believe she said that..."

"Yeah if she wasn't with Ray you'd be in there like swimwear." I laughed.

" Nah Leah..man she used me." sighed Justin

"Huh?" I asked.

"To make her ex jealous," scuffed Justin.

"Explains why she asked you on this "date"

"Yeah I guess, Ali remind me to never chase after a senioragain."

"Or you could just let them chase you!" I smiled.

"Fuck bitches get money!" laughed Justin

I sighed and turned up the Tyga song, "Faded."

 Justin pulled in into our neighborhood. It was usually quiet but instead some teens were throwing a house party or something because the music was loud and banging. And plus there were so many kids outside. Justin pulled into the back garage.

"J are your parents even home?" I asked shutting the car door.

"I don't think so...but I told them I was staying over at your place for a while. I don't know my Dad is probably at some meeting and I don't know about my mom. I am pretty sure the housesitter is still here." he replied

Oh ok, you wanna come inside?" I asked.

 Justin looked at me. He didn't say anything. He just looked at me. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. I thought Justin was kidding around but he just looked at me, in my eyes. My eyes couldn't meet his, they were just wandering around, was Justin going to kiss me?? I looked back at him and giggled and turned away. Justin HAD to be playing around. Maybe he was trying to start a stare contest? My eyes wandered elsewhere, until Justin grabbed my hands and moved his head towards me. I looked down. I didn't wanna kiss Justin, that was awkward. He leaned in closer and I looked down more, trying to avoid his lips. I closed my lips. But he slowly pressed his lips aganist mine. They were soft, and then I found myself kissing him back. We starting making out slowly as Justin leaned in and wrapped his arms around my waist and I locked my arms around him. I leaned in more, pushing him towards me, until I heard a car pull up.