Chapter 8: Unexpected Surprises Part 1

I sat on the lounge seats ,next to Princeton while he held the pack of ice to my head. I had a massive headache and two band aids on my face and lip. Jasmine went to go get me some more ice, Keke a milkshake. At first when I fell Roc walked over and began laughing at me until he realized I was bleeding. Then he asked if I was ok. I had to refrain myself my smacking him upside his damn head, but I didn't. I couldn't. I looked over at the cafe, trying to see if I could find or catch a glimpse of Justin....but he was no where to be found. Maybe I was just seeing things. Then Jasmine & Ray walked over with 3 heavy ice bags. Dear lord.

Ray: you good Ali?

Me: yeah I'll be fine

Jasmine: I got extra just in case, oh my god Ali are you sure your ok? Falling on the ice hurts SO bad, especially if it's your face.

Me: thanks Jasmine, and I'm fine. I just have a couple bruises here and there.

Jasmine: cool so are you fit enough to get back on the ice?

Me: NO...no... My ankle hurts a lot, I think I'll just stay here for the rest of the time.

Jasmine: awwww fine. I'll be back to check on you, are you gonna stay here with her Prince?

Prince: yeah of course

Jasmine smiled with excitement, "awww sweet!"

Jasmine stumbled back to the ice on her skates arm and arm with Ray.

Prince: what happened back there? I feel like it was my fault that you fell? Was I pulling you too hard?

Me: no, no. I just stopped, I thought I saw someone, is all.

Prince: like who? Your dad or something?

Me: NOOO, my friend

Prince: and that made you stopped? You were scared or something?

Me: fine, no My friend Justin, he's kind of my ex.

Prince: that somewhat made sense.

Me: no its just, nevermind I rather not get in to it.

Prince: ok A...anyway you wanna go play a game or something? In the rec room?

Me: yeah sure,

Prince: you can still walk right?

Me: Ask me that again and you're going to be the one who can't walk.

Prince backed up and shrugged, I stood up and followed Prince, holding on to him for balance. Prince was even clumsier than I was. I was still looking around for Justin, making sure I didn't see him in sight. I didn't see him.

Prince: A? Can I ask you something?

Me: yeah

Prince: why do you keep looking around for your "friend"

Me: I wasn't, I was looking around for

Prince: yeah sure mmmm yup

Me: ok Prince, whatever you wanna play pool or something?

Prince: sure..I guess

Me: you know how to play?

Prince: nahhh but you know I am stuck here babysitting you do I guess I could just watch you play

Me: oh....well since you're babysitting me, take me to the cafe to get something to eat...NOW

Prince: ok anything you say your royal highness