Chapter 26: Fatal Attraction Part 1

Narrator (POV) Ali 

Finally after the 10 hour flight, Jasmine and Ali got back to LA. As they waited for Aunt Cara to get her car, Ali tried talking to Jasmine again. This time Jasmine didn't look as angry as she did when the girls left New York, she looked distant. Like she was depressed.

"Jas," sighed Ali. "You can't keep ignoring me like this. I know you're upset about what happened in New York." said Ali. "But you don't have to ignore me." sighed Ali.

Jasmine didn't budge or speak. She didn't say anything. Ali sat back in her seat.

"Jasmine what the fuck???" yelled Ali. "I'm your friend I'm sitting here trying to help your depressed ass and your grieveing over some boy who you know deep down in your heart would never cheat or do anything to hurt you! You must want him to cheat on you huh?" yelled Ali. "Huh??? Answer me!"

The people in the airport began looking at Ali and Ali sat down quietly. Jasmine looked at her and wanted to speak, but she hesistated. It didn't matter Ali was done.  Ali knew something wasn't right about what happened in New York and later tonight she was going to talk to Ray and Princeton about this. Little did she know the boys were phoneless and unable to be contacted.

The girls left the airport in Aunt Cara's fancy Range Rover and they dropped Ali off at her house. Ali called her Dad to tell him she was back in L.A. and he didn't answer her. Ali texted him too thinking he was at work. Ali grabbed her suitcases and her bags and fiddled around in her bag for her house keys. She opened the gate by pressing in the code, and walked up the long driveway with her bags.

Ali looked over at Justin's house. It was quiet. But she noticed his brothers and sisters were playing outside. She looked over the gate and saw one of his youngest brothers, Noah.

"Hey Noah, is Justin home yet?" asked Ali.

Noah looked up over the gate and saw Ali.

"Ali!," yelled his brothers and sisters.

"Hey guys!" smiled Ali.

"Yeah he's back." said Noah. "He's not home, he left but he should be back soon." said Noah.

"Good," said Ali. "I'll ask him if I come over and see him."

"I'll tell," said Noah. "Thanks"" said Ali as she hoped from the gate and walked over to her front door. She grabbed the house keys and opened her door.

She grabbed her suitcases and all and she heard noises coming from upstairs. They weren't just any type of noises either. They were sex noises. Ali's heart began to pound. It had to be her Dad. She quietly dropped her bags and walked quietly up the stairs. She could see her Dad's room from the top of the stairs. She heard the moans of a women. She sighed. Her Dad was with another woman. She peaked inside of the room and saw her Dad on top of a another woman. Ali gasped and ran down the stairs. She ran outside of the house onto the sidewalk. She saw Justin.

"Justin!," she yelled. Ali tried to hold back her tears but she couldn't. The tears were rolling from her eyes and she couldn't help it. She never seen her Father with another woman. It was bad enough not having a mother around. It was terrible. She felt awful. The fact that her Father was laid up in the bed with some woman and didn't even respond back to Ali or call to check on her made her feel awful. Ali never thought in a million years her Father would do this to her.

Justin was walking with Keke. He spotted Ali and realized she was crying. "Ali yo whats wrong?" yelled Justin as he ran to hug her.

Keke was lowkey jealous of Justin and Ali's friendship. They were extremely close and when the two were at the Performing Arts Camp together, all Justin would talk about is his childhood memories with Ali, well middle school memories. This made Keke hella jealous. She wondered if he still had feelings for Ali since they dated for a couple months. But Ali was also lowkey jealous of Keke and Justin. Ali was used to just her and Justin, and seeing him with another girl was odd for her.