Chapter 30: Its Not Over....

Narrator (POV)

"Get your ass over here!" whispered Kiona to Amanda.

Amanda had snuck out of the hospital. She had been drugged and raped by the guy and doesn't remember anything. The only thing she remembers is the last person she was with was Ray. She was upset. She heard the nurses talking and they said they were going to inform the police that Amanda was a minor and had a small dose of marijuana and meth in her system mixed with a date rape drug. Her mind was foggy and she thought Ray was but she was confused. She only had one call and she decided to call her cousin Kiona. She informed Kiona who was ironically outside of Las Vegas on vacation with her family. She caught a cab and made it her way. Amanda was a drugged mess and Kiona wanted revenge, she had a plan that would tear the group Mindless Behavior apart, slowly hurting the people close to Roc. Oh and Ray? Ray was first...........

"Alright listen this is what I want you to do, go back in there and act sane, wait until the nurses come back, I'll go get Ray and come back and get you and we will leave." said Kiona in a dark tone.

"Buuuhh but, I--I don't knowww who raped me," cried Amanda in a slurry voice. "I can't remember, Ray would never think of doing dattt."

"Shut the fuck up!!! He was...he raped you Manda..." said Kiona. "He was the only person you remember being with..." reasoned Kiona..

Kiona spotted the nurses and quickly walked Amanda slowly into her room and laid her on the hospital bed.

"Shh Amanda just keep calm, when the nurses come, act like you're asleep ok??/ So they will leave and wait for you to wake up?" Alright?" threatened Kiona.

"Ok," said Amanda in a low voice.

Kiona stepped out of the room and seen the nurses walk her way. Kiona knew as soon as the nurses seen Amanda sleeping she could put her plan into motion. Kiona snuck down the hall into a closet. There she found a nurses coat and hat. She quickly put it on and made her way to Ray's room which was down the hall. He was no longer placed in the emergency room.

Kiona peaked through Ray's window, he was still unconcious. Kiona quickly snuck in and looked through the room to make sure no one was in sight. She closed the window blinds and locked the door. Ray was unconcious. Kiona snatched the gas mask off of him and covered his mouth in tape. She took off his hospital gown and placed some of her clothes on him quickly. She put a hat and sunglasses over him to hide his identity. She grabbed a wheelchair and placed him in it. She put on her sunglasses and when the coast was clear, she quickly zoomed down the hall, hoping no one would recognize Ray, but in all honestly he looked like an old skinny woman in the wheelchair. The nurses didn't seem to notice.

Kiona walked down the hall to Amanda's room and found Amanda.

"He's coming with me." said Kiona.

"He is?" asked Amanda. "I have to stay here??" yelled Amanda.

"Yeah just until the police talk to you and let you go. I'll pick you up, but for now, stay here and tell the police Ray raped you. They will think he ran away and everyone will be looking for him. Then I will get Roc. You'll see..." whispered Kiona.

"Ok." nodded Amanda in a confused tone.

"Just call me," said Kiona.

Kiona hugged Amanda goodbye and left the hospital with Ray in hand. Waiting in the car was her older cousin and her friend Avery. Kiona threw Ray in the backseat and tied his hands and limbs. Kiona was taking him back to the abandoned house not far from her hotel. Kiona wanted to make sure, everyone close to Roc paid for what he did to her.....