Chapter 22: Emotional Rollercoaster Part 2

Narrator (POV)

After the show in New York, all the boys except Roc decided to hang out with some old New York friends at the Hard Rock Cafe. Roc stayed back at the hotel. The whole show was amazing, he performed his best and he got his mind off of Ali, but after the show was over Princeton kept making jokes about what happened. Roc knew Princeton didn't mean harm, but he was being annoying as hell. The only reason why Princeton kept making jokes is because Prod and Ray were starting to get annoyed by him. Roc never holds grudges but he does have a hot temper, but for the sake of the fans, the tour and the group Roc has been keeping his patience. He didn't want Walt to send one of the boys home...

Roc was by himself in the hotel playing 2K12 on his xBox, Roc made sure he brought this with him on tour in case him and Ray get bored at the hotel. Roc was also texting Ali, but she stopped replying after a while. Roc figured it was because it was late in L.A. and she was asleep. But the time on the east coast was only 11pm, so it had to be around 8 over there.

THE NEXT MORNING...

It was 7AM, and Ali and Jasmine were back in their hotel room. Ali was helping Jasmine prepare for her beauty pageant. The pageant starts at 9AM, and the girls had a few minutes to get ready and be down at the hotel by 7:30 to leave. Jasmine was excited for the pagaent. She wasn't nervous at all, she had no worries. She just knew she would be in the Final 5. Ali admired how Jasmine remained confident at all times. It seems like no one, and I mean no one could break down Jasmine. She was a strong willed girl. Ali seemed to wish she was like that. More outgoing and not so quiet and reserved. Jasmine kept ranting on about how Ray wanted her to send him pictures of the pageant and how she wanted Ali to help her and blah blah. But all Ali could think about it what Princeton told her last night on Facetime after the concert last night.

Ali didn't wanna believe that Roc would do that. She really trusted him, but now she feels like a fool. I mean who was she kidding, Roc even though he is one of best friends, happens to be famous, he's in a boy band. Of course girls are going to be after him but she never really thought about it like that. She never thought that he would mess around with girls. Ali regreting doing what she did with him at his party. They weren't even dating. Ali thinking about it started to bust out into tears.

"Ali? Ali are you crying?" asked Jasmine. "I know its ok don't worry I am pretty sure I will make finals today at this pageant. This dress is perfect and it shows my model figure." laughed Jasmine.

Ali didn't respond to Jasmine. She continued crying. She felt like a dumbass, like she got played. She knew Princeton wouldn't lie about something like this. Ali felt hopeless, she couldn't keep all of these feelings to herself like this. She couldn't. She had to vent, but she couldn't vent because her and Roc agreed to keep their relationship type thing on the low. But now Ali didn't care, he played her, or least Ali thought. 

"Ali, wait are you seriously crying right now? Oh my god, Ali what's wrong?" asked Jasmine sitting next to Ali on the hotel couch.

"Jasmineeee," mumbled Ali softly, "Jazzy please don't tell anyone this, please don't get mad and yell at me please." begged Ali.

"What? Whats wrong? What happened, why would I be mad?" asked Jasmine.

"I did something, " mumbled Ali. Jasmine looked at her in confusion. "Wait what did you do?" asked Jasmine.

Ali was crying, and she wanted to speak but she just couldn't. It was hard. But she needed to let this go. "Jasmine, remember before the boys left for tour, Roc had a going away/birthday party at the Conjunction House?" asked Ali.