Chapter 11: House Party

Ali (POV)

Justin and I snuck out of my house and I was still nervous about my Dad randomly pulling up in the driveway out of nowhere so I pulled Justin and we ducked under the bushes and made our way over to Justin's garage.

"Justin?, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"You wanna take my brother's car?" he said, opening the garage door carefully.

"Justin you can't keep doing this, the police will catch you, are you crazy? What if they pull you over, then what? We can just walk, it isn't that far." I whispered.

"Fine, c'mon" said Justin shutting the garage door.

I knew exactly where Roc's neighborhood was. And to be honest I wasn't too fond of going to this house party because I didn't wanna have to see Star and him. I know its stupid, I'm over him, I am, but knowing Roc, he will go out of his way to bother me and flirt with me.

Justin and I walked back over to my driveway and I didn't feel like unlocking the gate through the security system, so we climbed over the gates and made our way up the street and over to the neighborhood where the party is at. It was quiet and dark and as we made our way down the neighborhood, I could hear the music from afar. I was nervous about us getting robbed and stuff because of the dark figures that would pass every once in a while on our way there.

The walk there it was quiet, even though it was warm, it was windy and I was cold. I was shivering a little bit and Justin put his arms around me, he had one arm around my shoulder and the other tucked in his shirt sleeve because he was cold too.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Princeton.

 "Prince?" I said

"Ali!" he cheered. The music was loud as hell in the background, and I couldn't hear Princeton's voice. 

"Prince we are here, I can't hear you." I said.

I heard the music and loud noise fade away and I could hear Princeton.

"A?" he said

"Princeton, I'm right on the street of Rocs neighborhood, which house is it?" I asked.

"The 5th house on the left side, you can't see it from up the street, I'll meet you outside" he said.

"Alright, see you then Prince." I said.

"Which house is it?" asked Justin.

"The 5th one on the left" I replied.

Justin smiled at me, "Ali are you gonna ditch me at the party? I mean I know once we get there, your gonna be hanging with Prince."

"Well yeah, but you didn't have to come if you thought I was gonna be tied up with Prince the whole party" I said.

"I only thought so because its true, as soon as we get there Prince and you are gonna hang out." he said.

"Oh...well what about Keke?, you were hanging with her earlier at the skating rink."

"Yeah I guess so, but its a party, we are dating, we should just have fun together you know?" he said.

"Justin, we hang out everyday, I mean its a party meet some new people" I said kicking my shoes aganist the concrete as we walked down. The sound from the music and the party we getting closer and as soon as we passed the 4th house, I could see Princeton from afar with his huge afro waiting for us at the end of the driveway.

Justin didn't say anything back to me and I could tell he was upset which made me think a little. I felt bad, Justin wanted to spend time with me. Maybe I should have never came to this party.