Chapter 28: Wicked Games

Narrator POV- Wicked Games 

Amanda crept out of her hotel room and made her way to the floor where Rays hotel room was. The party was at 10, it was one of Twist's old buddies, Cece's party. Amanda was excited, she had been to plenty of parties too, but this party had college aged teens, drinks, weed and everything. She was excited to get turnt.

Amanda quietly crept down the hallway and found the room 1790. This was Ray and Roc's hotel room whom they also shared with Myles. Myles was also sneaking out with Ray.

"Knock knock!," giggled Amanda quietly as she knocked on the door. Ray opened the door quick and walked out, looked around suspicously. "We got to hurry up and go, Kenneth and Walter just checked up on us, I have to make sure they don't catch me or my ass is dead man!" said Ray.

"Ok ok, calm down Ray!" said Amanda. "Twist is outside, he's got a rental car to drive us. And guess who's with him?" asked Amanda. "Justin Bieber." she giggled.

"Aww forreal?" said Ray. "Cool, ayye Myles come on nigga!" whispered Ray.

"Coming!" whispered Myles grabbing his bag and hat.

"Ayye Roc man, thanks for covering for us!" said Myles.

Roc didn't respond. He kept his attention to his Xbox 360 game. He was playing Grand Theft Auto IV. He was mad as hell at Ray. He agreed to cover for them, but he was mad at Ray. When he told Ray about what her heard Amanda say on the phone, he didn't believe him. He just ignored him, and now him and Myles were breaking the rules going to some dangerous party. Usually Roc would be down for it but something told him that the party wasn't safe. It wasn't even teens their age, they were 18 and over.

 Ray, Myles and Amanda hopped in Twist's rental car with Justin Bieber. Everyone was having fun riding fast and blasting Future and Ace, "Bugatti"

 "I COME LOOKING FOR YOU WITH HAITIANSS!!" yelled Ray.

"I stay smoking on that good Jamaican!!" giggled Amanda taking a sip of Twist's Vodka bottle.

"I fuck women from different RACESSSSSS" cranked Myles.

"You get money they started hatingggggggg!" yelled Twist.

"TURN UP!" everyone chanted together.

"I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" everyone yelled in unison.

After 20 minutes of cranking, Amanda, Myles and Ray were getting crunk and drinking in the back. The three were damn near drunk, while Twist smoked his blunt and passed it to Justin. When they got the party they were all damn near drunk or high. The party was in a big white mansion. The music was loud, people were leaving and coming in. There were girls half naked everywhere, niggas getting twerked on and everything. The party was hype.

Amanda, a little tipsy hopped out of the car and grabbed Ray. Ray was good, he wasn't sober but not drunk either, he could control himself. He followed Amanda into the house. and she was being extra around him, she picked up a red cup and started drinking even more. Rihanna's Pour It Up wss playing and Amanda started dancing on Ray. Ray was having a good time and Amanda was getting extremely sexual, Ray didn't want to take advantage of her, he knew she was drunk now.

"Amanda chill," said Ray after the two stopped dancing. Amanda was flipping her weave everywhere and going crazy. She was rambling about something.