Chapter 27: Fatal Attraction Part 2

 Narrator (POV) Ali

"Justin stop," mumbled Ali.

"What Ali? Why?" asked Justin in a sad tone.

"Justin, I just want to be friends. I don't want to mess around or anything ok?" asked Ali.

"Why? Is it because of Keke? We don't talk like that anymore." said Justin.

"No," said Ali grabbing her bag and getting up. "It's because I like someone else, not you."

"What? Who?" asked Justin. "Ali wait please don't leave." said Justin.

"I'll see you later Justin." said Ali

Ali felt awful. She didn't know what to think. She hadn't heard from Roc in over two weeks, she thought maybe he dropped her like a bad habit. That maybe he messed up and hooked up with some girl again and felt guilty about it so he stopped talking to Ali. Ali sighed. Here she was rejecting Justin, a boy she knew really liked her. Roc said he liked her and he did show it but Ali wasn't sure. So if she sat here and kissed Justin was she wrong? She didn't want Justin to see her crying and she definitely wasn't going to tell Justin about Roc. Yes Ali trusted Justin but she knew it wasn't the right time.

"Ali wait, don't go." said Justin grabbing her arm as she headed towards the door.

Meanwhile

It was early in the morning. Every morning after the boys got their phones confiscated they were allowed 10 minutes with their phones to call and contact any of their family members. Kenneth kept a close watch to make sure the boys wouldn't text or do anything. Each of the boys went one at a time. Princeton called his cousin Bella. He missed her more than anything. Ray called his little brother Day Day. Prodigy called his little brother Jojo and Papa Craig. And when it was Rocs turn he called his little sister Keke. He knew Keke was friends with Ali so he figured he would ask Keke to tell Ali that he got his phone confiscated.

"Hello?" said Roc. "Keke?"

"Roccc!" exclaimed Keke. "Whats up bro I miss you! You never reply to my texts!"

"Didn't mom tell you? Kenneth, Walter and Keisha took our phones because we got in trouble." laughed Roc.

"Aww man, no she didn't say anything about that.." said Keke. "Well anyways you have 3 more shows until the L.A. show, I'm excited!" said Keke.

"Yeah me too, well enough about me, how are things with you?" asked Roc.

"Good," sighed Keke in a saddened tone.

"Ayye you don't sound too good, whats wrong Keke?" asked Roc.

"Its this boy..you remember Justin?" asked Keke

"Yeah, why? Did he do something to you?" asked Roc in a concerned tone. Roc knew who Justin was, nigga that helped him when Star's friends tried to jump him.

"I don't know, I think he still likes Ali, your friend? I think maybe they have something together still, he's been ditching me for her lately." sighed Keke.

Roc paused. He felt a shot of anger go through his body. Ali back with Justin? What the fuck, he thought. Roc couldn't believe it. That Ali moved on from him, and maybe only because he hadn't been returning her calls or texts because Keisha confiscated the boys phones...

"Are you sure?" asked Roc. "I don't think so Keke, trust me Ali is done with him." replied Roc. "She told me." lied Roc.