Chapter 14: Let It Go

This chapter is extremely short, but I promise I will update more often guys! Sorry I'm not finished with this story at all. it gets better! Trust!

Play The Key To My Heart : Roc Royal Love Story

Chapter 14.

Ali (POV)

It took us a while to get to the Conjuction House. The ride there felt long. Justin called and blew up my phone, but I refused to answer. At this point I didn't wanna talk to Justin even if he apologized, I was just upset. But when I got there, I saw Prod for me at the gate. He opened it.

"Inez I'll call you in an hour to come pick me up." I said.

"Alright." he said.

I hopped out the car and he pulled off.

"hi Prod" I said.

"hey Ali, Princeton is upstairs hiding and Ray is trying to calm Roc down." said Prod.

"Let me talk to Roc" I said.

"Alright" said Prod.

 I followed Prod into the living room of the Conjuction House. It was clear the boys were by themselves. The couch pillows were all messed up and everything was on the floor. It was clear the boys were fighting. When I walked in I saw Roc sitting on the couch, mad, Ray was in the chair across from him. It was dead silence. Roc looked up at me. "

"hey Ali" said Ray as he got and left the room.

"hey Ray" I said

"Ali?" he asked. "I thought you were-"

"Roc why are you trying to fight Princeton?" I asked cutting him off

Ray got up and walked out of the room with Prod.

 "He fucked Star man! I can't believe he would do some shit like that man!" yelled Roc.

He found out.

"How do you even know they did? What if they didn't?" I asked trying to play it off.

"THEY DID!" he yelled. "Star told me on the phone earlier when she cussed me out, she said she didn't want me, she wants Princeton. I don't even know why man." Roc said pacing back in forth in frustration. He was really upset.

"Roc you're too good for girls like Star. She played you." I said.

"That's not the only thing she did." he said.

"What else did she do?" I asked.

 Roc sat down and stared at the ground for a moment.

"ROC??? hello??" I said.

"She claimed to have been pregnant a couple weeks ago man, and its a long ass story Ali, you can't tell anyone. Please." Roc confessed.

"Roc....I'm confused, you lost me at pregnant. Well was she?" I asked.

"No she said it was a false alarm, and I mean we have had sex so many times I believed her. We've had it at least 5 times." said Roc.

"I'm kind of relieved she wasn't though, I mean I love Star, but I couldn't do that to my family, friends and most importantly my fans, they look up to me." said Roc. "And when she was all I could think about was the baby, no way was I gonna make her get rid of it.just the thought of being a teen parent scares me anyway."

"Roc I don't know what to say, but obviously this girl isn't right for you, and I know you have feelings for her, but you have to drop them for now, ok? You were about to kill Princeton a few minutes ago and Princeton is you're brother, you guys are so close, and you should never let a girl get in between your friendship with any of your bros." I said.

"So Ali what do I do?" asked Roc.

"Cut off all communication with her, it isn't gonna be easy I know, but I think you can do it if you try,?" I said.

"Alright I'll do it, but just tell Princeton to do it as well, I'm still in the process of getting over her, you know? So I don't need Princeton messing with her either." said Roc.

"Alright, I'll tell him but on one condition, you guys apologize to each other and forget this whole thing ever happened, ok?'

"Alright I will, wait Ali you're supposed to be getting ready for school tomorrow. You gotta go." said Roc.

"Don't worry, I'll get home in time, but I just wanna make sure everything with you guys is good." I said.

 I walked with Roc back into the living room where Prod, Ray and Prince were all at sitting down. Prod and Ray stood up protecting Prince,

"Don't worry," I said. "Roc isn't gonna hurt Prince, everything is good, Prince come here."

Prince peaked from behind Ray and Prod. He looked extremely scared, as if he knew Roc would pound his face any minute now, but Roc wasn't going to, he was calm, all his anger turned back into sadness, but he wasn't angry anymore.

 "Prince, look Roc isn't mad at you anymore, but I think its best for the both of you to leave Star alone. You guys shouldn't let a girl get in between your friendship and plus you guys are stuck with each other for life, Mindless Behavior is apart of your life, so whereever you go you'll be with each other, same with Prod and Ray. So Prince can you agree to cutting all communication off with Star for a while?" I asked.

Prince nodded and Roc walked over and shook hands with Prince. Roc agreed to do the same. Finally all the drama was over. I said my goodbyes to the boys and left the Conjunction House. I promised Roc I would text him and tell him all about my first day of public school and even though the boys were extremely busy with new tours and songs coming out, they promised to stay in touch with me.

 Inez drove me back home, and I went inside. My dad of course wasn't home yet. It was only 6:00pm, so he would probably be back in a couple hours. I made sure I locked the doors, and my balcony doors so Justin wouldn't barge in at anytime. I didn't wanna talk to him or deal with him anymore, but I remembered he has to go back to Juliards. So he wasn't home. Which was good. I had to get ready for my first day of public school, even though I rushed out the mall and didn't get a chance to buy anything, I still had some new clothes I haven't worn yet, and they were cute so I didn't mind.

 I was a little confused about what happened today in the mall, with those guys chasing us, but I guess I'll never know who those guys were, and whoever they were they were after Justin. I climbed in my bed and drifted off to sleep, after all my first day of public school is tomorrow.