Chapter 20

When Su Yue returned to the Su family relying on her memory, Su's parents were in the living room.

Su's mother Fang Ru was the first to see Su Yue, and she took a cold breath, "You child. . ."

Su's father Su Jindong was peeling grapes for Su's mother. When he heard Su's mother's surprised voice, he quickly looked up. The next second, the grapes he had peeled fell to the ground and rolled roundly. . .

"Yueyue, why did you lose so much weight?" Fang Ru was the first to react, looking incredulous.

Her daughter looked like her and had always been prone to obesity. She had tried various methods to lose weight without success. Now, she suddenly came back thin. How could she not be shocked?

"Bang!" A sound.

The plate of fruit on the coffee table was knocked down by Su Jindong, and the fruit rolled and scattered on the ground.

"I knew it. . . I knew it."

Su Jindong's handsome face was furious, and he gritted his teeth, "Yueyue, did you suffer any grievances at the Jiang family? Tell Dad, did that crazy guy abuse you and not give you food?" Looking at his thin daughter, Su Jindong felt a burst of anger about to erupt from his chest.

He wanted to go and kill that stinky boy!

The book mentions that Su Yue's parents were very doting towards the original owner. Whatever the original owner wanted, they would give it to her, even if it meant plucking stars and moons from the sky. The original owner was set up by the female lead and ended up sleeping with Jiang Ci. She knew that the female lead was going to marry Jiang Muhang, so she decided to marry Jiang Ci. After all, this was her only way to get close to Jiang Muhang.

Initially, when they found out about their daughter's decision, Su Yue's parents strongly opposed it. After all, Jiang Ci was a crazy person who had destroyed his appearance and blinded himself. How could they be willing to marry their daughter to such a person?

However, at that time, the original owner was infatuated with Jiang Muhang. She was determined to enter the Jiang family and believed that if Jiang Muhang had more contact with her, he would eventually fall in love with her. Therefore, the original owner resorted to a hunger strike to threaten Su Yue's parents, forcing them to compromise.

Seeing their usually plump daughter become so thin, Su Yue's father's heart was breaking.

Su Yue knew that her parents had misunderstood and quickly stepped forward to explain, "Dad, Mom, no one has been bullying me. I've been trying to lose weight, that's why I'm thin now."

She turned around and asked, "Do I look bad like this?"

Su Jindong's handsome face was filled with worry, his eyebrows furrowed." Yueyue, don't lie to Dad. You used to gain weight just by drinking water. How could you lose weight now?"

Gain weight just by drinking water?

Was the original owner really that miserable?

Thinking about it, she was really grateful to Jiang Ci. He made it easy for her to lose weight and even had the added benefit of improving her appearance. Tsk, she really loved this kind of golden finger!

"Yueyue, tell Daddy honestly, is Jiang Ci abusing you? Don't be afraid, Daddy will help you vent your anger." Su Jindong looked at his thin daughter with both heartache and anger, wishing to go to the Jiang family immediately and beat up that blind man.

"Dad, it's really not like that, you misunderstood." Su Yue walked over and sat on the sofa, smiling at them and saying, "Look at my complexion, it's rosy and shiny, and I'm full of energy. Does it look like I've been abused?" She was an orphan before and had never felt the love of her parents. Now, facing the concerned gaze of Su's father and mother, she seemed to feel it.