Chapter 62

Seeing everyone looking at her, especially receiving Su Yue's gaze, she kindly smiled at Su Yue, "I thought Yuyu was interested in acting before, so I helped her find a role in the crew. At that time, she refused and said she didn't like it. Yuyu, do you remember?" 

Su Yue did remember this incident. Jiang Xuan said there was a role in her crew that suited Su Yue's image, but she refused. 

Jiang Xuan saw Su Yue's expression and knew she remembered. "Becoming an excellent actor is my dream and goal, so I entered the entertainment industry. I misunderstood and thought you also liked acting, so I wanted to help you. I'm sorry." 

Upon hearing this, Song Xiaoqing finally laughed, "So it was my misunderstanding." 

When she saw the news about Su Yue online, she was really worried that Su Yue also wanted to enter the entertainment industry. She would definitely oppose it. There was no reason for both daughters-in-law of the Jiang family to run to the entertainment industry, which would become a laughing stock for outsiders. 

Su Yue put the fish with bones removed into Jiang Haoyan's bowl. The little guy just pouted and obediently ate the fish. 

After Jiang Xuan and Song Xiaoqing finished speaking, she spoke slowly, "Acting? I also like it." 

She entered the entertainment industry to make money before, after all, her face alone was enough to make people happy just by standing still. Later, she fell in love with acting. It seemed that she was born to eat this kind of food, and she acted like what she played. With outstanding appearance and acting skills, she completely surpassed her peers and became the most shining existence in the entertainment industry. Because of this, she was jealous and her opponents designed to ruin her appearance. 

"What?" Song Xiaoqing looked shocked, "No way!" Without thinking too much, she directly interrupted. 

"How could our Jiang family allow both daughters-in-law to run to the entertainment industry? How would outsiders view the Jiang family? How could a good wealthy wife not do anything and run to be an actor?" Song Xiaoqing's well-maintained face looked stern. 

Jiang Xuan's fair little face was also filled with surprise. Su Yue said she also likes acting?

She looked at Su Yue, feeling inexplicable. 

Su Yue only participated in the performance during the school anniversary last night. Did she say she likes acting because Jiang Xuan said so? Otherwise, how could Su Yue, who has never stepped into the entertainment industry and has never acted before, suddenly like acting?

"Yueyue, the entertainment industry is very complicated, and you have no acting experience. I hope you don't want to try it just because of my influence." Jiang Xuan looked at Su Yue with soft black eyes and blamed herself, "I hope you. . . "

"Bang!"

A carved golden small bowl fell on the smooth black marble floor, instantly shattering and interrupting Jiang Xuan's words. 

"So noisy!" Jiang Ci lazily raised his eyelids, his expressionless face showing a hint of disdain. He sneered, "Why don't you go sing instead of talking so much while eating?"

Jiang Xuan's sweet smile froze on her face, and her fair face instantly blushed. 

"Brother, Xuan Xuan didn't mean anything else. She just cares about Su Yue." Jiang Muhang saw his little wife's embarrassed face and quickly explained for her. 

Jiang Ci sneered, his voice low, "My wife only needs my care. Others don't need to meddle." He pulled the corners of his mouth and sneered, "Besides, Su Yue can do whatever she likes. Why do you need so much nonsense?"