Chapter 110

Su Yue and Jiang Ci rushed to the Song family after receiving a call from Jiang Haoyan, who had been staying there for several days. Su Yue was worried that the little boy would miss his parents and wanted to bring him back home. On the way to the Song family, Su Yue received a call from Jin Mingyuan, who said that she trusted Su Yue no matter what. 

Jin Mingyuan and Su Yue grew up together and she knew Su Yue's character well. Su Yue had broken off her friendship with Xu Xue, but she did not ask Jin Mingyuan to do the same. When they arrived at the Song family, they found it to be a large and solemn place. Only Song's grandmother, the housekeeper, and some servants lived there. 

Jiang Haoyan was happy to see Su Yue and Jiang Ci, but he missed his parents. "What a good child." Great-grandmother Tai hugged the little guy with his chubby little body and handed him a peeled orange. "Okay, Great-grandmother Tai knows, your parents will come to pick Hao Hao home later. "

Just as she finished speaking, Jiang Haoyan's round eyes suddenly lit up. "Dad, Mom." The little guy saw the two figures suddenly appear in the hall and shouted happily, "Great-grandmother, Dad and Mom are here to pick up Haohao." He wanted to jump off the ground and run to his parents.

"Yes, we're here to pick up Haohao. Don't be in a hurry, eat the orange first." Song grandmother let the little guy sit aside, turned her head, and said to Jiang Ci, "Are you finally willing to come and pick up the child?"

"It's Yue Yue who wants to come and pick up the child." Jiang Ci sat down slowly on the sofa over there, and his meaning was obvious. If it weren't for Su Yue's request, he wouldn't have come to pick up Jiang Haoyan so quickly. Rarely able to throw off the little trouble, how could he pick up the person so quickly?

"Grandmother." Su Yue greeted the old lady.

Song grandmother looked at Jiang Ci, her big grandson, unkindly, and then smiled kindly at Su Yue, "I heard that you've been busy filming recently. When it's released, grandmother will definitely watch it. "

Previously, her daughter came to her and complained that both daughters-in-law had entered the entertainment industry, which embarrassed the Jiang family. In the early years, she was busy running the company and neglected the discipline of her children, which led to her daughter's overly self-centered personality and temperament, and she had done some wrong things in the past.

In Song grandmother's view, it is a good thing for young people to have things they like to do, and entering the entertainment industry is not a shameful thing. She does not object.

"I just finished filming today. When it's released, I will definitely tell grandmother." Su Yue smiled and said.

"Okay, grandmother is waiting." Song grandmother was in a good mood, with a smile on her face full of wrinkles. Seeing Jiang Haoyan eating the orange and the juice dripping onto his chubby hand, she took out a tissue and handed it to the little guy. "Haohao has been very well-behaved recently. A'ao, do you still remember your base? After this child discovered your little base these days, he wants to go there every day." "Little base?"

Su Yue turned her head to look at Jiang Ci, blinked curiously.

"When A'ao was young, he liked to be alone, so the small attic became his little base. Every time he came here, he liked to lock himself in the small attic." Song's grandmother remembered Jiang Ci's childhood and her smile became even stronger.

Jiang Ci saw Su Yue's curious expression, he lazily squinted his eyes and said, "I'll take you to see."

"Hao Hao also wants to go, Hao Hao also wants to go." Over there, with a big bite of orange, little Hao Hao with orange juice all over his small mouth raised his chubby hand, indicating that he also wanted to go with his father.