Chapter 102

Su Yue's movie is estimated to wrap up in less than a month. 

Originally expected to take four to five months, the filming is almost complete in less than three months, with much credit going to Su Yue's excellent acting skills. Moreover, her influence has helped other actors get into character quickly, doubling the efficiency. Compared to the slow progress of the neighboring drama crew, Director Guan's team has been like a godsend, and everyone loves and admires Su Yue. 

Su Yue is aware of everyone's kindness, so she often sends her assistant to buy some delicious food to share with everyone, making the atmosphere on set better and better. 

However, Su Yue has not paid much attention to Xu Shen, who has tried to talk to her several times, even apologizing. 

Jiang Ci has told her that the previous online news was released by Xu Shen's agent to divert attention from the public and protect his girlfriend. Su Yue can understand Xu Shen's actions, but she cannot forgive him, as she is the victim. Moreover, she is not a kind person and cannot be easily forgiven for being calculated by others. 

However, because Jiang Ci made his girlfriend's news public, Xu Shen's popularity has dropped significantly recently. In addition, many netizens have criticized him for using Su Yue as a shield, which is not consistent with his cold and aloof image, and cannot compare to Su Yue's frankness. 

After all, when facing the media, Su Yue is not afraid to admit that Jiang Ci is her husband, without any intention of concealing it. This frank approach has won the favor of many fans, and even many people have become fans of Su Yue and Jiang Ci's combination of beauty and the beast. 

The weather is getting colder, and the sky is beginning to snow, accompanied by the cold wind, which makes people's faces ache. 

On the soft bed, Su Yue's head moved, and she sleepily crawled out of Jiang Ci's arms. Her small face was pink and beautiful, and she hated the cold weather the most. She felt lazy, as if she wanted to hibernate. 

As her head barely lifted, Jiang Ci stretched out his big hand and pressed her head back to his chest, his clear voice hoarse and pleasant, "Sleep a little longer." One long leg pressed against her, domineeringly imprisoning her. 

Su Yue looked at the weather outside the window. The sky was gray and fine snowflakes were floating in the air. She didn't know what time it was. 

"We need to get up. Today is your mother's birthday, and we need to go back to the Jiang family." If possible, Su Yue didn't want to move. In such cold weather, she just wanted to lie comfortably in bed and sleep in. 

"No rush." Jiang Ci closed his eyes, hugged her, and her delicate body became softer and softer, like a bundle of cotton, very comfortable. 

Upon hearing this, Su Yue fell asleep again. 

When she woke up again, it was almost noon. Su Yue was scared and wanted to sit up. "Jiang Ci, hurry up, it's already late." She shouldn't have listened to him and continued sleeping. At this time, the guests had already arrived, and as the son and daughter-in-law, Jiang Ci and she were later than the guests, which was unacceptable. 

She pushed Jiang Ci, "Let go, I want to get up. "

Jiang Ci lazily opened his eyes and looked at Su Yue's anxious expression. He pulled the corners of his mouth, turned over, and pressed down on her. 

The blanket still covered both of them. 

"Anyway, we're already late, it doesn't matter if we're a little later." Jiang Ci lazily yawned. Due to sleeping, his bangs were a bit messy, and against his handsome eyebrows, he had a bit of a youthful feeling.