Chapter 96

In the following days, Lu Xiang took extra care of Jiang Haoyan. "This is a new flavor candy that the teacher bought for Haoyan. You can have it," she said, trying to give the child candy since he wouldn't take her toys. "Other kids have it, so Haoyan can safely accept the teacher's candy." 

When Haoyan heard that it was a reward from the teacher, his big black eyes lit up, and he reached out his chubby little hands to take the candy from the teacher. "Thank you, teacher," he said in a childish voice, then put the candy in a big pocket in his little overalls. His pockets bulged because there were so many candies, and his cute little face was so adorable that people wanted to pinch it. 

"Haoyan, don't you want to eat a candy?" Lu Xiang didn't want him to sit back in his seat so quickly and wanted to get to know him better. Children are the easiest to coax, and as long as they feel safe with you, they will play with you and stick to you. 

Haoyan shook his head, pouted his little mouth, and said in a childish voice, "Mommy likes candy, so Haoyan will save it for Mommy." Haoyan would go back and eat candy with his mother. 

Lu Xiang's smile faded a bit when she thought of Jiang Haoyan's mother, the dazzlingly beautiful Mrs. Jiang. She wasn't Jiang Haoyan's mother; his mother was her sister. 

"Haoyan, do you like your mother?" Lu Xiang looked at her little nephew gently, feeling a little sorry for her sister. Why did she have to get into a car accident?

"I like her. Haoyan likes Daddy and Mommy the most," Haoyan replied honestly. 

Lu Xiang touched his little head and asked, "Haoyan, do you know that you love your biological mother?" She inquired because Mrs. Jiang had only been married to Jiang's family for about a year, which meant that Jiang Haoyan knew that she wasn't his biological mother. 

Jiang Haoyan blinked his big eyes, covered his pockets with his little hands, and was afraid that the candy would fall out. "Teacher, what is a biological mother?" he asked. "Everyone has a mother who gave birth to them. Does Hao Hao like his mother?" Lu Xiang asked. 

Jiang Haoyan's two small eyebrows furrowed slightly, his young face full of confusion, and he pursed his small mouth without speaking. 

Lu Xiang didn't want to make things difficult for the child, so she touched his head and told him softly, "Hao Hao's mother loves him very much, but because of some reasons, she went to a faraway place and couldn't take care of Hao Hao. In the future, Teacher Lu Xiang will take care of Hao Hao, okay?"

Jiang Haoyan shook his head, "Hao Hao is a little man, he doesn't need anyone to take care of him. Hao Hao wants to take care of his dad and mom. Teacher, I want to go back to my seat." He thought his teacher was acting strange today. 

Lu Xiang saw that her little nephew was not cooperating at all, so she frowned and continued, "Hao Hao is still young and needs adults to take care of him. Don't you really want to know who your biological mother is? Teacher can tell you that there are many things and photos of Hao Hao's mother in Teacher's home. If Hao Hao wants to know, Teacher can show him. "

Two chubby little hands fidgeted nervously, and a candy in his pocket fell to the ground. Jiang Haoyan didn't care about the candy, his round eyes turned with surprise, "Why does Teacher have photos of Hao Hao's mother?"

"Because Teacher is Hao Hao's mother's younger sister, Hao Hao's aunt," Lu Xiang said. 

Upon hearing this, Jiang Haoyan was shocked and his big eyes widened. 

. . . 

After Su Yue and Jiang Ci sent Jiang Haoyan to kindergarten, the car drove to the set first to drop off Su Yue for filming, and then Jiang Ci went back to the company. The car stopped, Su Yue's face was red, she gestured to Jiang Ci to release his hand from her waist. She tried to steady her voice and breath, and whispered, "I'm here, I'll make you mango cake when I go back tonight. "