Chapter 86

After who knows how long, when Jiang Ci let go, Su Yue felt a moist sensation on her eyelids. 

She opened her eyes and whispered, "The doctor said your wound is infected and causing a high fever. You didn't tell me about your injury." He must have known there was danger and sent two skilled assistants to her. 

Jiang Ci looked at her with his increasingly watery eyes after being kissed, licked his lips, and said indifferently, "I was careless. "

"Let me take a look." She didn't know how serious his wound was. 

Jiang Ci pulled his lips and said, "If you want to see, go ahead, but don't shed any tears." There was a hint of saltiness on his tongue, but it didn't make him dislike it. 

Su Yue sat up and lifted the blanket on one side of Jiang Ci, then gently lifted the blue and white clothes. 

She saw that the wound on his lower waist was wrapped in white gauze, and the wound on both sides was red and inflamed from being soaked in rainwater. 

"This must be very painful." Su Yue didn't dare to touch it. 

Jiang Ci's gaze fell on Su Yue's face, glanced at her, and said slowly, "It doesn't hurt. "

Su Yue raised her watery black eyes to look at him. "Okay, it hurts." Jiang Ci raised his two tightly held hands and lazily said, "My hands hurt too. Su Yue, you have to take good care of me. "

"Hmm, I know." Su Yue nodded in agreement. 

At this time, Sheng Yan had already brought back a lot of food from outside. "General Jiang. "

Su Yue sighed at Sheng Yan's thoughtfulness. It was getting dark and Jiang Ci must be hungry. "Let me do it." Su Yue walked over and took out the food from the bag. Sheng Yan had chosen light dishes that were suitable for someone who was injured and sick like Jiang Ci. 

"You've worked hard. You haven't eaten either, go and eat something quickly." After running around all day and being frightened all day, anyone would be tired. 

"Yes." Sheng Yan understood the situation and knew that Su Yue and General Jiang wanted to be alone. She didn't say much and went out. 

Su Yue asked Jiang Ci, "Do you want to eat rice or drink porridge?" Sheng Yan had thoughtfully prepared both. 

"Whatever, you're going to feed me anyway." Jiang Ci said naturally. 

"Okay. "

Su Yue laid out the dishes one by one on the cabinet next to the bed, and picked up the fragrant and sticky mushroom and chicken porridge sprinkled with green onions. The porridge should have been cooked not long ago and was still a bit hot. She spooned up a mouthful, blew it gently, and felt that it was no longer hot before feeding it to Jiang Ci's thin lips with gentle movements. Perhaps Jiang Ci was really hungry. He ate quickly and soon finished a whole bowl of mushroom and chicken porridge with Su Yue's help. 

"Do you want more?" Su Yue took a tissue from the side and wiped the corner of his mouth. Jiang Ci lowered his eyes and watched her slender white fingertips pinch the tissue against his lips, feeling extremely gentle. He felt that Su Yue was different now. Usually, when he ordered her to kiss him, hug him, or make intimate moves, she would be somewhat reluctant. But now, looking at the pair of black eyes in front of him, which were full of him, Jiang Ci hooked his lips and thought that no matter how she changed, she was still his. 

Su Yue opened another bowl of porridge and continued to feed Jiang Ci. She also picked up some crispy green vegetables and fed him. It wasn't until the second bowl of porridge was almost finished that Jiang Ci felt full.