Chapter 64

Without even entering the haunted house, just looking at the terrifying decorations outside and the entrance with several skull heads on display, Su Yue already felt scared. 

"Maybe I'll wait for you guys outside," Su Yue glanced inside the dark entrance and subconsciously swallowed. Why does the world have to have such terrifying things like haunted houses? Going in and scaring oneself, isn't that asking for trouble?

"Scared?" Jiang Ci tugged at the corner of his lips. He remembered that Su Yue was afraid of the dark and ghosts when they were at the hospital before. Hmm, he didn't mind her having such a flaw. 

"Scared," Su Yue admitted defeat. 

"Haha! Being scared is what makes it fun. It's only interesting when people who are afraid of ghosts go in. People like me, who can't wait to be scared," Jin Mingyuan teased. She had a strong heart and was never afraid of these things. She heard it was exciting and wanted to experience it. "Let's go, we need to hurry up and go in. I still want to ride the roller coaster ten times. "

Jiang Ci held onto his small hand tightly and tightened his grip. A glint flashed in his pitch-black eyes. "Let's go, you have to lead the way for me. "

Su Yue: "Uh. . . "

"Don't be afraid, with Haohao here, Haohao will protect us," Jiang Haoyan saw Su Yue's sad expression and straightened his small body, his little belly thumping as he comforted Su Yue. 

"Thank you," Su Yue felt even sadder. 

"Let's go. "Jin Mingyuan led little Haohao in front, Xu Xue walked in the middle, and Jiang Ci held Su Yue's hand lazily raising his eyebrows, "If you're scared later, just hold onto me. "

Jiang Ci's palm was warm, Su Yue turned her head and looked at his left face full of scars, and whispered, "Hmm." Perhaps, even ghosts would be scared off by Jiang Ci. 

Just as they walked in, it was dark inside, with red lights flashing, making it eerie and scary. 

Hearing the ghostly screams coming from both sides, Su Yue held Jiang Ci's hand tightly and began to stick to his side. "Jiang Ci, it's so dark here, you. . . you have to hold onto me, don't let go. "

"Hmm." Jiang Ci hooked his lips. His vision was extremely good now, and he could see Su Yue's nervous and scared expression even in the dim light. 

Suddenly, a person with a head in their hand, wearing a hospital gown and covered in blood, appeared from the side iron fence and roared. 

Su Yue was completely frightened. 

Feeling the stiffness of her small hand, Jiang Ci coldly glanced at the constantly roaring ghost and scolded, "You're too noisy, shut up!"

The ghost with a fake head and a bloody face opened its mouth: ". . . "

Jiang Ci looked at Su Yue, waiting for her to be so scared that she would jump into his arms. However, several tens of seconds had passed, and there was still no movement. "Are you scared silly?" Jiang Ci clenched her boneless little hand in her palm. 

"No," Su Yue stared at the ghost that was silenced by Jiang Ci, and suddenly said, "Jiang Ci, this ghost's makeup skills are too bad." She glanced at the ghost a few times, and its makeup was not as terrifying as the one in the horror movie filmed by the neighboring crew. 

She breathed a sigh of relief and smiled, "I wonder if the ghosts behind are also fake like this. Jiang Ci, I seem to be a little less afraid now. "

Su Yue laughed, but Jiang Ci's mood was not good.