Chapter 98

Driver Zhang Shu helped Jiang Haoyan open the car door. The little guy had just jumped out of the car when a middle-aged woman rushed over and wanted to hug him. The little guy was scared and shouted, "Uncle Zhang. "

Zhang Shu immediately reached out to stop Lu's mother who was rushing over.

"Good baby, I am your grandmother," Lu's mother saw Zhang Shu's well-dressed appearance and secretly admired that even the driver was dressed so well. She smiled and explained to Zhang Shu, "Comrade, I am the child's grandmother. I have been waiting for him here since early morning. "

Lu Xiang walked over and smiled gently, "Haohao is here. This is the teacher's mother, also your grandmother. Come, I will hold your hand and take you to my house. "

Jiang Haoyan looked around with big eyes and saw his teacher had come. His tangled little eyebrows finally relaxed, and he obediently handed over his chubby little hand to Lu Xiang.

Lu's mother led the way with a happy face.

Lu Xiang held Jiang Haoyan's hand and looked at the driver following behind. She hesitated and said, "I can take Haohao up. Can you come later to pick him up?"

"Madam instructed me to send the young master to the door before I can leave," Zhang Shu replied.

The smile on Lu Xiang's lips faded slightly. "Is Mrs. Jiang not trusting me?" she thought.

Lu's mother didn't have as many thoughts as Lu Xiang. She just felt that her little grandson was personally sent to the door by the driver, and she walked in front with an indescribable sense of pride. "Mrs. Lu, where are you going so early and where have you been?" Mrs. Lu met her neighbor Mrs. Huang, who looked curious and scrutinizing.

Mrs. Lu's back straightened instantly. "I haven't been anywhere. I was just waiting for my little grandson. See, the driver just brought him to me. "

When the car arrived, Mrs. Huang happened to come down from the building. It was early in the morning, and the car was so eye-catching that she noticed it right away. She wondered which family had become rich enough to own such a good car. She didn't expect to see Mrs. Lu, her neighbor, with the driver.

Now, listening to Mrs. Lu, this man is the driver? He brought her grandson over?

"Is this your little grandson? Oh, he looks so good, like a fairy boy sitting next to Guanyin Bodhisattva. He's so cute and lovely." Mrs. Huang didn't like Mrs. Lu and had a small conflict with her, but it didn't stop her from thinking that the child was really good-looking.

Mrs. Lu's back straightened even more. "This child has been well-raised since childhood. How could he not be good?" She didn't know what business the Jiang family was in, but with such a big house and living there, how could they not raise him well?

"I haven't heard that you have a grandson. Isn't your daughter unmarried?" Mrs. Huang was curious.

"This is my eldest daughter's daughter. The child is now attending the kindergarten where my youngest daughter teaches. It's Saturday today, so I let the child come over and play at home." Mrs. Lu's tone was full of boasting.

Mrs. Huang had heard that Mrs. Lu's youngest daughter was a nursery teacher at an international aristocratic kindergarten. Mrs. Lu often boasted about it in the community. Was her grandson also studying there?

"I won't chat with you anymore. It's cold outside, and my grandson is precious. I can't let him catch a cold. I'll take him home first." Mrs. Lu smiled happily and left with the child.

Mrs. Huang saw the proud look on Mrs. Lu's face and couldn't figure out what she was proud of.

Walking into the building, Uncle Zhang was guarding Jiang Haoyan behind him.