Chapter 36

"Jiang Ci. . ."  Su Yue was about to say something. 

"Shut up and sleep."  Jiang Ci's big hand tightened, pulling her closer to his chest. 

Su Yue pursed her lips. She wanted to sleep, but she didn't want him to be angry. 

The room fell into a moment of silence. 

Su Yue moved her body, feeling a faint headache. She couldn't fall asleep. 

Jiang Ci closed his eyes, his big hand holding onto her soft waist. He spoke in a cold and calm voice, "Moving around like a worm, don't you want to sleep?"

Su Yue opened her eyes, looking up at his firm jaw. She muttered, "You're angry, I can't sleep." 

Jiang Ci slowly opened his eyes, his black eyes devoid of any light, making people feel uneasy. "I'm not angry!" His pale lips pursed. 

Su Yue mouthed the words: liar. 

A liar who says one thing but means another. The room was very quiet because Su Yue's face was pressed against Jiang Ci's chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. She reached out and lightly placed her hand on Jiang Ci's waist, whispering, "You can hug me. But for kissing, we can't do it casually. We have to wait until we like each other. . ."  Her ears turned red as she continued to coax him, "We can only kiss after we like each other."  

"So, don't be angry," Su Yue said, pulling on Jiang Ci's clothes. 

Jiang Ci snorted coldly, "I'm not angry. If you don't sleep now, you won't be able to sleep later."  

"Anger level: 0."  

Su Yue's bright black eyes were instantly filled with a smile. 

The next morning, a gentle breeze passed through the curtains, and the morning sun peeked through the cracks, making the weather outside comfortable and pleasant. 

Jiang Ci was awakened by a slight groan on the deep gray bed. 

Su Yue's head rubbed against his chest, and her soft hair tickled his cheeks and chin. 

"Wake up."  

Jiang Ci mercilessly slapped Su Yue's face, making a slight "pop" sound. He didn't use too much force because of the delicate and elastic touch, and instead pushed her away with his hand. 

Su Yue opened her drowsy eyes and stared at Jiang Ci. 

"Did you have a nightmare?" Jiang Ci asked her with rare concern. 

Su Yue shook her head and spoke with a hoarse voice, "No, I. . ."  She covered her stomach and realized that she was experiencing some pain. 

Obviously, Jiang Ci also noticed something unusual. He felt that his pants were wet and his expression was difficult to describe. 

It was only then that Su Yue was shocked to discover that she had started her period, and she didn't know if it had already started in the middle of the night. In addition, she was wearing a knee-length nightgown, and not only was the dark gray bedsheet stained, but Jiang Ci's pants were also stained. 

Jiang Ci's pajama pants were black, and although it was not obvious, there were faint bloodstains on them. 

Su Yue's snow-white face turned red in an instant, and she felt so embarrassed that she wanted to die. 

"Jiang Ci, I. . ." 

Su Yue was about to explain something, but the next second, she watched in horror as he touched his pants.