Chapter 75

The next day, when she thought about it, Song Nianyue remembered the dream she had last night. She only remembered seeing a little boy and a little girl in the dream, but couldn't recall anything else. 

She patted her head, feeling like she had overlooked something important. 

She went downstairs to have breakfast and found her father already sitting at the table. "Good morning, Dad. "

Her father looked up and glanced at his daughter. "The Song family has recently launched a new project, and our company happens to be quite specialized in this area," he squinted his eyes. "You haven't visited Grandma Song for a while. Why don't you go see her today?"

"Dad, I. . ." Song Nianyue knew her father meant for her to help him win this project. 

In the past, she would have been confident, but recently she had caused so much trouble. She could fool Song Xiaoqing, but she didn't know if she could fool Grandma Song. After all, although Grandma Song was old, her eyes were still wise, and she was not as easily fooled as outsiders might think. Every time she was in front of Grandma Song, she was fully alert. 

"Nianyue, whether or not you can win this project depends on you. You haven't been going out recently, is it because you don't have enough money? I'll have my secretary transfer some money to you later. Buy whatever you like." Her father looked like a kind father. 

Song Nianyue didn't say anything more. 

When she first came over, she was quite satisfied with the background of the original owner, who came from a wealthy family and was loved by her parents. However, over time, she learned that the original owner's parents had always wanted her to cultivate a relationship with the Song family, and they were not as loving as she had imagined. She had thought about rebelling or following the example of other female protagonists and breaking away from her family. However, besides dancing, she had no other talents. Leaving the Song family meant abandoning her current life of luxury. 

In the past, she had thought about marrying a wealthy middle-aged man with a big belly to live a wealthy life. Now that she had become a wealthy person herself, how could she give up such a status?

After having breakfast, Song Nianyue changed her clothes and went to the Song family's place. The Song family's residence is located in the center of B city, and it is different from the modern and fashionable high-rise buildings around it. The Song family's house appears ancient, solemn, and grand. Every time Song Nianyue comes to the Song family's place, she is secretly amazed in her heart. This is the style of an aristocratic family. 

"The old lady just went to rest," the butler led the way. 

"It's okay, I'll wait for her to wake up," Song Nianyue maintained a gentle smile on her elegant face, skillful and dignified. 

The Song family has a lotus pond, which was dug by Song's old lady. Every summer, the old lady likes to admire the lotus flowers on the pavilion by the pond. Since the incident of Jiang Ci falling into the pond, a half-person-high fence has been added to the edge of the pond, and someone is responsible for inspecting and maintaining it every year. 

When passing by the pond, Song Nianyue's footsteps stopped, and she stared at the pond in a daze. 

The butler saw Song Nianyue stop in front of the pond and didn't move. He turned around and smiled, "It's autumn now, and the lotus flowers have already withered. But this year, the old lady had people pick a lot of lotus flowers to make wine. "

Song Nianyue nodded absentmindedly. 

"Speaking of which, Miss Song has a deep connection with this pond. When Miss Song was young, she had a kind heart and jumped into the pond to save Young Master Jiang Ci. . . "