Chapter 106

The lights in the hall were bright, and Jiang Ci walked down the stairs barefoot, holding a glass in his hand. The cold temperature in the hall, where the heating was not turned on, made him feel less hot. 

He didn't expect anyone to be in the hall, so he glanced casually at the figure and went straight to the water dispenser. 

Xu Xue's fair and delicate face turned red with shyness. Just being looked at by Jiang Ci made her hands and feet instantly become restless, flustered, and her heart beat like thunder, pounding non-stop. 

"I'm sorry, I. . ." She gathered her courage and spoke softly, but before she could finish her words, Jiang Ci walked to the water dispenser and turned his back to her. 

Xu Xue nervously stirred her fingers, but couldn't resist her desire. She held her wildly beating heart and walked towards the cool black figure. 

As she approached, she noticed that Jiang Ci's black shirt had several buttons undone, and there were several red marks on his chest. Xu Xue's eyes darkened. These must have been nail scratches, and as she got closer, she even smelled the strong, joyful scent on him. 

She felt a complex emotion that she couldn't describe. 

Jiang Ci and Su Yue were husband and wife, and it was normal for them to do intimate things. When she passed by their door just now, she heard those small sounds, which must have been made when they were being intimate. But she still couldn't control her anger, disappointment, and discomfort, feeling like she was delusional. 

She looked up at the man's sharp and handsome profile, bit her lip, and spoke softly, "I'm sorry to disturb you and Yue Yue tonight. Mingyuan was making noise and wanted to drink, so I couldn't sleep for a while and came down here to sit. I'll go upstairs in a while. I hope I didn't disturb you. "

Xu Xue's voice was always gentle and soft, very pleasant to listen to. Coupled with the overly quiet hall now, her low and soft voice sounded particularly clear. 

Jiang Ci filled a glass with water and lifted it up. He turned his head and glanced at Xu Xue casually, "Sorry to disturb you." Today, he only wanted to be alone with Su Yue. He had been looking forward to this day for months, and now that it had finally arrived, he was annoyed that two third wheels were getting in the way. 

Jiang Ci turned around and thought of Su Yue in the room, wishing he could go back to her immediately. 

Upon hearing Jiang Ci's response, Xu Xue was stunned. She didn't expect him to be so straightforward. 

In fact, she was not a person without insight, but today was Su Yue's birthday. She only had an excuse to come to Su Yue's house today and see Jiang Ci. She took advantage of Su Yue's drunkenness to stay overnight at her house. 

"Wait a minute. "

Seeing that Jiang Ci was about to go upstairs, Xu Xue quickly stopped him. She didn't want to give up this rare opportunity to be alone with him. Even just talking would be good. 

Jiang Ci turned around and frowned, looking very impatient. "Do you need something?"

Under Jiang Ci's dark gaze, Xu Xue involuntarily blushed. She lowered her eyelids and said in a small voice, "Yue Yue drank alcohol. If she doesn't drink some hangover soup, she will have a headache tomorrow. Can you please bring it up to her later?" Xu Xue spoke very thoughtfully. 

Jiang Ci's handsome eyebrows slightly furrowed as he thought of the two times Su Yue got drunk before. Even if she forgot what happened when she was drunk, she would still complain of a headache.