Chapter 38

Sensing Jiang Ci's displeasure, Su Yue felt puzzled, "I'm not doing anything wrong, it's just a class gathering." 

At this moment, Jiang Haoyan walked in holding coriander. He was wearing a blue pajama set with little cats printed on it and dinosaur slippers on his feet. He came to say goodnight. 

"Come here," Jiang Ci said to little Haohao. 

The little guy obediently walked towards him, holding coriander." Daddy." 

"Do you want to go play?" Jiang Ci asked him. 

"Daddy, do we want to go play?" Little Haohao's big round eyes lit up. 

"You ask her," Jiang Ci smirked, his face showing some interest. 

Su Yue suddenly widened her eyes. What did Jiang Ci mean? Did he want her to bring little Haohao?

"Do we want to go play?" Little Haohao looked up at Su Yue, his big eyes shining." When are we going to play? Can Haohao bring coriander? I saw on TV that kids bring a lot of delicious food when they go play. . ." 

Su Yue hadn't even said anything yet, but this little guy had already started counting what to bring in a milky voice. Finally, little Haohao pouted his small mouth and said, "Haohao has never been out to play before."  His chubby face was full of smiles." This time, Haohao can also go out to play."  He hugged the coriander tightly. Great, Haohao no longer needs to envy other children. 

Su Yue was first stunned, then softened her gaze." Well, I'll take Haohao out for a trip on Friday."  The boy said he could bring friends, so she could bring a child, which shouldn't be a big deal. 

"Will dad go?" Little Haohao turned to look at his own father. 

Su Yue smiled, thinking about the class activity. So many people participated, and Jiang Ci was not even willing to go out, let alone participate in such activities with her. According to his character, he would probably find it boring. 

She was about to tell little Haohao when Jiang Ci over there snorted nonchalantly and said, "Su Yue, I'll go too." 

What?

Su Yue was stunned. 

"You. . . you're going too?" Her soft voice was full of incredulity. 

"What, are you surprised?" Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and chuckled." If someone wants to stay out all night, then I have to follow along and give someone a place to stay." 

Su Yue felt that this man was becoming more and more shameless." There will be many people participating at that time."  She wanted Jiang Ci to know it was difficult and back off.

"Oh."  Jiang Ci lazily responded with a sound, and then there was no more follow-up. 

Su Yue had a headache. 

"Jiang Ci, no one in the class brings their family members."  She tried to dispel Jiang Ci's terrible idea. She would definitely become the focus of the class if she brought her whole family to the class activity. 

Jiang Ci's ear moved slightly. He felt that the words "family members" sounded quite pleasant and nice from Su Yue's mouth. His face remained expressionless, and the scar on the left side of his face looked a bit ferocious under the bright light. He lifted his thin lips, with a hint of a smile, and his tone was gloomy, "Su Yue, do you dislike me being blind and worry about losing face, so you don't want to bring me?"

Little Haohao held onto coriander, pursed his small mouth, and looked at Su Yue with his eyes wide open." If Daddy can't go, Haohao won't go either." 

Looking at the father and son in front of her, Su Yue felt innocent.