Chapter 113

"Do I have to change too?" Su Yue widened her eyes slightly.

Jiang Ci's firm chin tilted arrogantly, and his slender fingertips held the gray big bad wolf costume. He chuckled and said, "Xiao Yue'er, let's be fair. If you want to see me change, of course, I want to see you change too. "

"Okay." Su Yue nodded. She thought her outfit was okay when she bought it, and since Jiang Ci wanted to see her change, she could. She picked up the paper bag on the imperial chair and walked into the bathroom.

She had just taken a shower and was wearing pajamas, so it was easy to change.

Su Yue took out the white little rabbit costume from the paper bag, which also had a pair of white rabbit ears and two white fur bracelets.

After putting on the skirt, Su Yue realized that it was too short. The hem was lined with a circle of white fur, and the length barely reached her thighs. She walked to the mirror and carefully examined herself. The length was indeed a bit short, but it looked tight and showed off her slender, fair legs, which was quite eye-catching.

There was also a fluffy short tail of the little white rabbit behind the skirt. When she took a step, the tail would sway.

Su Yue reached behind her back and held the soft, fluffy white tail.

At this moment, someone knocked on the bathroom door, and a man's clear voice came from outside, "Are you done changing?"

"Almost done." Su Yue replied and picked up the pair of rabbit ears on the sink. She didn't know if it was intentional or not, but one white rabbit ear on her head stood up, while the other one drooped down, making her look a bit silly and cute.

She touched her ear, which was still droopy.

Jiang Ci had already put on the ugly and silly big gray wolf costume. He was tall and big, and the pants he wore were obviously too short. There was also a gray big tail behind him, which swung arrogantly as he walked.

Soon, the door of the restroom finally opened from the inside.

Jiang Ci stood by the bed, his hands casually crossed in front of his chest. When he heard the sound of the door opening, he looked up and his pitch-black eyes froze for a moment when they fell on Su Yue.

"A-Ao, my skirt is a bit short." Su Yue had worn many costumes during her acting career, but this kind of outfit was still the first time. She felt a little embarrassed in her heart.

She slowly walked towards Jiang Ci, and the short little rabbit tail behind her followed her movements, swaying cutely and inexplicably making her feel ashamed. She wanted to reach behind her and hold her tail, hiding it.

When she arrived in front of Jiang Ci, Su Yue blinked her eyes and looked up at him with a slightly red face.

When he hadn't changed into this outfit, in her imagination, Jiang Ci dressed as a big gray wolf should have looked a bit silly and cute. But now, the man in front of her was not cute at all. The big gray wolf hat was behind him, his hands were crossed in front of his chest, his head was tilted, and his gaze was fixed on her, like a wolf that was fierce and vicious, catching its prey.

"A-Ao, don't stare at me like that, I'll get nervous." The tips of Su Yue's ears, hidden in her black hair, also turned red.

Jiang Ci loosened his crossed hands and reached for Su Yue's head, playing with her droopy ear with a hint of teasing, and asked slowly, "What are you nervous about?"

Playing with the rabbit ears with fingertips that had several small scars, Jiang Ci lowered his head to look at the white fluffy wristband on Su Yue's delicate wrist. Her skin was already very fair, and with that fluffy thing on, she looked like a snowball, very beautiful and delicate.