Chapter 111

The shooting has ended, and after resting for a few days, Su Yue returned to school.

"Xiao Xue hasn't come to school recently," Jin Mingyuan said to Su Yue as they walked together.

The school has intervened regarding the comments about Xu Xue and investigated the person who spread the news. It was Gu Chengfeng's new girlfriend, He Yuanyuan, who spread the news. Jin Mingyuan knows a bit about her and says she is the daughter of the He family and has a strong possessive desire. Even though Xu Xue is Gu Chengfeng's ex-girlfriend, she still has his child, which makes He Yuanyuan jealous.

"Hmm," Su Yue responded casually, not caring about Xu Xue's situation.

Jin Mingyuan noticed Su Yue's attitude and wisely didn't bring up Xu Xue again. She suspected that Su Yue was the one who spread the rumors about Xu Xue, which made her feel disappointed and made their friendship seem worthless.

"By the way, Yuyue, is it true that you turned down all the advertisements?" Other actors and actresses are eager to work with various businesses, sponsors, and advertisers, but Su Yue turned them all down, even the dramas that came to her door. Jin Mingyuan couldn't understand her friend's behavior.

"Yes, I only planned to film Director Guan's movie. As for the others, I don't have any plans for now. Recently, I want to take a break." Su Yue used to work in the entertainment industry to make money and loved acting. Now that she has enough money, she doesn't need to work hard anymore. "I don't want to have endless advertisements and rush to film every day. That's not what I want. "

"Ah, Yuyue, if other celebrities knew about your thoughts, they would criticize you and be envious of you." Jin Mingyuan couldn't help but pinch Su Yue's increasingly watery and white face. "With your looks, you could easily dominate the entertainment industry if you had a bit of ambition. "

Upon hearing this, Su Yue pushed away Jin Mingyuan's hand and gave her a disdainful look. "I don't rely on my looks. I can dominate the industry with my acting skills." "Yes, yes, yes, Yue Yue, your acting skills are simply crushing those young actresses." Jin Mingyuan often browsed online news about Su Yue, especially some on-set videos sent by the crew. Su Yue's acting skills were simply impeccable. Some netizens previously accused Su Yue of buying water armies to hype her acting skills, but they were all silenced. "When the movie is released, I will definitely buy you a hundred screenings. "

"Okay, thank you." Su Yue smiled.

She remembered asking Jiang Ci before, as her husband, how many screenings he would buy when her movie was released. Originally, she was just teasing him, but unexpectedly, the man raised his chin slightly and arrogantly laughed, saying that he would directly buy out all the cinema screenings in the country, claiming that he didn't want so many people to watch her. This man was so wealthy that it shocked her. Afraid that Jiang Ci would really buy out all the cinema screenings in the country, Su Yue used all her strength to give Jiang Ci some sweet talk, and only then did the man agree not to buy out all the screenings in the country.

On the set, Jiang Xuan's state was still okay except for the beginning of the shoot. However, since Su Yue appeared in the next studio until the end of the shoot, Jiang Xuan was in a terrible state of confusion.

Originally lacking in professional training, she had to redo her scenes every day, causing a lot of resentment among the crew, especially when compared to the high efficiency of the next studio and the early departure of the crew. People became increasingly dissatisfied with Jiang Xuan. If it weren't for her soft and easy-going personality, as well as her frequent treats to the crew, the resentment that had been building up in their hearts would have been voiced long ago.