Chapter 88

The next day, the heavy rain outside the window continued to fall like silver arrows, hitting the window with a "drip-drip" sound. The sky was gray and there was no sign of brightening. However, at this time, the ward seemed even more peaceful and calm. 

The hospital bed was not big, only enough for two people to sleep close together. Su Yue, who was tightly hugged, moved her body and slowly opened her eyes, still a little sleepy. She subconsciously reached out to touch Jiang Ci's forehead next to her, which was still a little hot, but she breathed a sigh of relief that the terrifying temperature from yesterday had improved a lot. 

She carefully moved Jiang Ci's arm away. If it were usual, he would have woken up immediately. However, yesterday he thought she was in trouble, his nerves were tense, and he had a fever and caused the wound to become infected. It was no wonder he was still asleep now. 

Her gaze fell on his hand, which was wrapped tightly in white gauze. She lowered her head and gently kissed it. 

"Get well soon. "

She walked into the bathroom, where there was a mirror half a meter wide. 

Looking at herself in the mirror, Su Yue was surprised. Her previously flawless white skin was not only whiter, but also seemed to be glowing with a soft light. Her skin was full of water, watery and tender, making her want to pinch it. 

The most obvious change was in her chest. Previously, her waist was slender and her chest was full, which she was already satisfied with. But now, the curves of her chest were even more prominent. She pinched it with her own hand, and her face couldn't help but flush. It was not only soft, but also elastic, with a good feel. 

Yesterday, Jiang Ci's anger value rose to 100 and then returned to 0. She didn't expect the effect on her to be so obvious. Moreover, for some reason, she always felt that her body was a little different, but she couldn't realize where it was strange or describe it. 

Su Yue didn't think too much about it, but instead looked at her face and figure in a very good mood. No woman would dislike becoming more beautiful. Now her skin didn't need any foundation or concealer, even high-definition cameras could handle it. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Su Yue saw that Jiang Ci had not yet woken up. She opened the door and walked out of the ward to buy breakfast, but unexpectedly found that Sheng Yan was already waiting outside the door. Has she been waiting for a long time since it's still early in the morning?

"You came so early?" Su Yue exclaimed. 

"Yes, Mr. Jiang is injured, and we have a responsibility to be on standby and follow orders." Sheng Yan stood straight, with the same serious and rigid expression as always. 

Su Yue felt that Sheng Yan had a strong sense of responsibility. "It's okay, I'm taking care of him here. How is Sheng Tian's foot?"

Sheng Yan did not expect that Su Yue still cared about Sheng Tian's injury. She glanced at Su Yue, not knowing if it was an illusion, but the other party's appearance today was too dazzling, making her dare not look too much. "The doctor has already treated her and said she needs to rest for one to two months. "

"Okay, let her rest well. You should go back and take care of her. She has difficulty moving and needs care," Su Yue said. 

In fact, Sheng Yan was also worried about Sheng Tian. Now that Su Yue spoke, she was happy in her heart. "Yes, Madam. "

Su Yue went to the hospital cafeteria to buy some breakfast, all of which were light and acceptable to Jiang Ci. However, as soon as she walked out of the cafeteria and was about to take the elevator upstairs, a large group of reporters rushed in from outside the door, obviously wanting to interview about yesterday's landslide.