The community where Lu Xiang and Mrs. Lu lived was relatively old. There were no lights installed in the staircase, and due to the design, it was not transparent inside, making it relatively dark. The walls of the corridor were yellowed due to age, and some of the yellowed wall skins had fallen off, revealing the sandy yellow mud inside, and some moss had grown.

Obviously, the environment here is not very good.

There was no elevator in the building. Uncle Zhang looked at the little young master in front of him walking with difficulty and said, "Little young master, let me carry you up. "

"No need to carry, Haohao has grown up and can walk by himself." Haohao's little chest was heaving up and down, feeling tired, but he could persevere.

"How many floors do we need to go up?" Uncle Zhang asked Mrs. Lu.

"We're almost there, just one more floor." Mrs. Lu was used to going up and down the stairs every day and could go up to the seventh floor without panting.

Soon, when they arrived at the house, Mrs. Lu took out the key and opened the door. "We're here, come in. "

Uncle Zhang stood at the door and quickly scanned the room. The living room was not large, about ten square meters, and the furniture was simple but tidy. "I'll leave the little young master here and won't come in. When it's time for dinner, I'll come to pick him up. "The driver was about to leave, and Lu Xiang smiled and said, "Thank you. "

"Goodbye Uncle Zhang." Little Haohao waved his chubby hand politely.

"Goodbye, young master. "

After closing the door, Lu's mother looked at her grandson standing at the door with a somewhat bewildered expression. She sat on the half-old reddish-brown sofa and waved at him, "Come here, grandma's good baby. "

Lu Xiang helped Jiang Haoyan take off his small backpack and pushed his body, "Go, go to grandma's house. "

Little Haohao walked to Lu's mother with his little belly bulging, and she pulled him over with one hand. He looked at her blankly.

"Grandma's good baby, you're called Haohao, right? Call grandma and let me hear it." Lu's mother deliberately softened her voice and coaxed Jiang Haoyan.

Hearing this, Little Haohao shook his little head, "Haohao can't call you grandma, Haohao already has a grandma." Every time Jiang Haoyan went to the Su family, Fang Ru liked this child very much. She not only gave him a lot of delicious food but also loved to hold his chubby little body in her arms.

Therefore, Little Haohao likes Su Yue's mother, Fang Ru, as his grandmother.

He already has a grandmother, can he have another one?Lu's mother's face stiffened, and she said with a forced smile, "I am your grandmother, your dear grandmother, my sweetie. Where else would you find another grandmother?"

"Yes, yes, Hao Hao has a grandfather, a grandmother, and a little uncle," Hao Hao counted on his fingers and said in a childish voice. Hao Hao likes his grandparents and little uncle very much.

"What's wrong with you? Your mother is my daughter, and I am your grandmother," Lu's mother couldn't help but sound a bit impatient.

"Mom!" Lu Xiang quickly interrupted Lu's mother. She remembered the exquisite and beautiful Mrs. Jiang, and the grandparents that Jiang Haoyan mentioned must be Mrs. Jiang's parents. Lu Xiang reminded her, "The child is still young, you need to be patient with him. "

She walked over and touched Jiang Haoyan's head, and said gently, "Although Hao Hao has a grandmother, the teacher's mother is also Hao Hao's grandmother. Hao Hao is a good boy, call her grandmother. "