CHAP-15 The escape

The Naga prince was looking out through the bar shielded window. The Jail was filled with the light of the Moon.

Vasuda wanted to get out of this place as much as everyone else.

"Aaargh"

He stabbed the ground with his foot.

"Hey you, stop making sounds."

The guard shouted at him.

A skilled guard was appointed to watch over them at night.

"Hey, don't you think it's time?"

Vasuda was one of the most impatient people in the world.

Maya saw all the other guards have slept, except the main one. She smirked as she went towards the metal bars, she stretched her hands out as she poked the back of the guard.

He looked back at her.

"What do you want?"

Foolish of him to even look back.

Maya sprayed pink dust all over his face.

"Okay, now that's done, how do you say we escape?"

Vasuda asked, Yohan got up from the floor and looked at jia.

Jia smirked as she took the hair pin out of her hair, she put the hair pin into the keyhole, after some twists and turns, she opened the bars.

Nice tricks to prove they have been in jails a million times.

The cracking sound of the metal bars startled the guards as they woke up.

"Hey guys, you woke up, Now comes the fun."

Vasuda said sarcastically, the guards started to charge their weapons on them.

The Kaliyugis fought back and raised victory out of the dungeons.

Jiayi noticed the guards outside were asleep leaning to the wall, she shushed everyone to be quiet.

They ran through the halls and the stairs, up to the grounds. Upon their surprise the guards there were not asleep.

The soldiers raised their spears and attacked the criminals of the Capital. The sounds of the spears woke everyone up, the emergency bells rang.

All came out to see the four trying to escape.

"Soldiers, catch them before they escape."

Prince Duriyodhan ordered, but it was funny that almost all of the guards were dead.

Apsara too heard the emergency bell's sound, she got alarmed.

Unfortunately, she can't escape at all.

Her situation is worse as she was handcuffed, drugged to stay weak and was guarded by her nightmare.

Ashwathama smirked viciously seeing her fiancé look up hearing the bell's sound dominating the atmosphere.

She now had a bit of hope in her eyes.

He chuckled, and stood up from his seat and walked up to her who was on the floor all cold and numb.

"Looks like they managed to escape, and they will now come look for you and then get caught again, Whatever you guys plan, it won't happen."