CHAP-19 Talking

Ashwathama entered his room to find the most beautiful woman, sleeping in the majestic bed.
He went towards her, her face was as radiant as the sun.
Her lips outline the most beautiful smile.
"Your beauty captures me, but what amazes me is that it is wonderfully combined with your amazing soul."
He admired her, his words can't explain how much he fell in love with this girl now.
Came saying she is from the future, revealed to be a demon, yet looks so pure like the water from ganga.
"All I wish is for you to love me back, all I wish is for you to accept my offer to become my better half."
His eyes shedded the tears of truth.
"But you must prove you are worthy."
She said, opening her eyes, making him get shocked.
"Apsara, you were awake?"

"Luckily, I am good at acting."
She smiled at him, his eyes shimmered to see her smiling at him.
"It is the first time I see you smile at me, like that."
He said, as he hovered above her. She slightly started to panic.
"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you, until you take the first step in consummating our relationship."
He caressed her cheeks, and planted a peck on it.
"I just want to stare at your face like this."
She stared at his dark orbs, her gaze met his forehead Mani.
She slowly touched it with her fingers, she took a deep breath and kissed his forehead sign.
His eyes widened and heart beated in hope.
"I wish you would take the right path my lord, but you can't for now.
If you take Dharma on your shoulder now, it might affect the future badly."
He furrowed his brows, as she smiled and said.
"I am willing to give you a chance to prove that you are true to me, I don't want to get hurt again."
Her mind filled with sad emotions, remembering the hurting words the Pandu's third son said.
She looked at another side, where a couch was placed and above it in the wall was a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman and a handsome man.
The picture showed the symbol of divine love.
He followed her gaze, seeing the painting he smiled and looked back at her.
"The love we share is more beautiful than that painting."
He said.
She looked at him and smiled.
"But I don't love you, Arya."
She said, making him frown.
She giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"You look so cute sometimes, you know that."
He smiled shyly, he kissed her forehead and laid beside her, holding her tightly in his embrace.
"Arjun is indeed a great man, but power and royalty stands in front for him more than Love."
He said snuggling into her neck, his breath met her nape, giving an electric chill feel to her. Arjun never did actually love her that much to give up his life for her.
His words that day at the terrace were actually meaningless.
He only loved her beauty, not her inner soul.
Apsara might have been living for more than two thousand years but men are something that she never understood about.
"You, how did you become a warrior?"
Ashwathama wanted to know more about her.
"My father does not distinguish between females and male.
He believes both are equally talented. So he raised me like a warrior, to love blades and blood baths. Me and my friends eventually became the disciples of Parashuram and he blessed us with the same knowledge he gave to Mahamahim Bhishma, your father and to Angaraj Karn. But then later he said he sensed something wrong coming in the future, so he said we must be alive till then and gave us the power of immortality, which first we thought as a gift, but which later turned to be a curse.
I am sick of living, but I can't die until someone kills me or I suicide, which I can't do until the 'wrong' master said would come."
She turned her side towards him and explained.
"So no one can kill you, yet."
He asked.
"No, a lot of people can, but I escape from them, cleverly!"
She said and giggled.
They have not talked so much like this before.

To be continued

{hope you guys like today's chapter and sorry for the late update.}