CHAP-25 The warn about destruction

Present time Dwapar Yuga

3000 BC

Krishna opened the door to the secret chamber where the Vasudeva siblings discussed.
Apsara sat in her seat thinking about the dream she had.
"Appu, did you also have the dream?"
Krishna asked looking at Apsara who was staring at the black polished floor.
"What do you mean 'you also'?"
She thought Krishna gave her the message.
"Yeah, about the Sword of Lanka."
Subhadra reached out a piece of grapes from the middle of the giant table.
"Yeah, I know. Why did you give that message Kanha?"
Apsara said, diverging her head towards Krishna.
"Me? That message was given by Narayan, not me."
He understood the situation as Apsara is new to the messages from Narayan.
Even Krishna once thought it was his own voice, but was actually Narayan.
"Oh, right I thought that was you, so you and his voice are the same?"
All looked at Krishna.
"Yeah, I know it's kind of weird."
Krishna rolled his eyes.
"Excuse me, what are you guys talking about?"
Jia shouted.
"Well it's about this message we got from Narayan."
Subhadra mentioned about the topic for the first time to the Kaliyugis.
"What message?"

"Narayan told us about a Mysterious land, and he told us to find it. But in order to do so, we need to find an oldman's sword."
Subhadra said, as she got up from her seat and walked towards a locker.
She opened it and took out an old file, the dirt seems to have been dusted out recently.
"These files say about the Ramayana, and this says about the sword as well."
Subhadra dropped the weight of the files on the table, some dust flew out.
"So what is this sword?"
Vasuda asked.
"The sword of Lanka, it is a sword Mahadev gifted to Raavan."
Apsara explained, she stood up and went towards Subhadra's side, she took a look at them.
"Where does it talk about the sword?"
Apsara crossed through the ancient leaf pages.
"Subhadra took the palm leaf file in her hands and counted the pages until she reached the ninety-eighth.
"Here, it says that the Sword is preserved in a temple in the Golden Lanka, but the question is which temple?"
Subhadra sighed and placed the file down to the table.

"Wait, why do we need that sword anyway?"

Maya asked, actioning her words.
"Because-, because, wait, that question actually makes sense. Why?"
Apsara thought loudly.
"Cause then only we can find him."
Krishna said with a minimum voice.
"Find who?"
Vasuda got impatient.
"The only one who can save Kali Yuga."
Krishna looked down.
"Who can save Kali Yuga?, and from whom should we save it? Like, who is our enemy?" Vasuda said in one go.
"My dad, isn't it?"
Apsara mentioned as Krishna sighed.
"He is the villain, and I am the little stringed puppet."
Apsara said those from the bottom of her heart, she loves her father very much. Kali was the one who raised her telling stories, calming her down when she cries from a little bruise in the leg when she fell, making her as tough as a rock.
But even still Kali chose evil.
All he wants is revenge, Mrutyu, Bhaya, and Apsara herself is just a killer machine he built for using in the future, Apsara realized this but the two others are still hand coughed to the chains of evil.
"My father wants some kind of an Amrita, to make himself get back to his health, just to cure his Tumor in the brain."
Apsara had a flashback about when she overheard Durukti and Kali talking about his Brain Tumor.
She knew they were both lying about heart disease.
"Wait, Kali got brain cancer?"
The four were surprised.
"And a heart disease?"
Jia added.
"No, just the Tumor."
Everyone was quite surprised to know that the life of the Demon is in vain.
"So who should we find?"
Yohan changed the topic.
"His birth name I don't know, but you can know him as Kalki in the inscriptions."
Krishna said as he remembers the dream he had when Narayan told him about the sword.
He saw a young aged fair skinned lady and a dusky skinned man staring down at him.
The two strangers looked at him in Love, both were definitely somewhere from the north east, or the Himalayas.
As their face resembled the Chinese race.
Somehow automatically Krishna raised both his hands upwards, as Krishna's hands were so small as a baby's.
He now realized his full body is of a Baby.
Then he saw the room getting spread by darkness.
As he heard Narayan speaking.
"Kanha, Warn her about the destruction, help her find the sword. The sword of Lanka."
After hearing that he instantly woke up with a weary face.
His eyes opened as he came back to reality.
"We will Start the Journey to Lanka tomorrow."
Krishna commanded as he rushed out of the room.

To be continued

Get ready for the coming Epicness. I apolagize for being really late, I have been busy lately and also a bit Lazy. But I promise you guys I will never leave the book unfinished, I will complete it.