CHAP-26 I don't like him

The ship floated in the water as Apsara looked onto the flowing water of the Arabian sea.
The emblem of Dwaraka stood proud at the top of the ship, below was the Flying yellow flag. The best of muscular sailors were inside the boat, rowing the giant paddles.
Yohan stared at Apsara, his lips slowly crept into a smile, but then realization hitted him as his lips curved into a frown.
"You think you still like her?"
Yohan got startled by the voice of Vasuda.
"No, of course not, I moved on a long time ago."
Yohan rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"Yeah right, what was the reason you broke up?"
Vasuda sat down on the loggy floor, beside Yohan.
"For her being jealous and stubborn all the time."
Yohan Remembered the time Apsara splashed wine on one of Yohan's friend.
"Right, but that is the fun thing about her, she is two thousand yet she is so childish and innocent, it's like her cherry on top."
Vasuda was really happy when the long time shipped couple became true.
"Yeah, now that I think about it, I regret breaking up with her."
Yohan accepted the truth finally.
"Hmm, well now it's too late, she already has a husband."
Vasuda made sure he holded a shoulder of yohan to calm him, before he got up.
Apsara looked up to the sky, enjoying the breeze.
It was a five day trip, from Dwarka to Lanka.
And it is only day one, Apsara remembered her first Ship sail.
When she was maybe thirty nine years old, with the General of Tagzig Olmo lung ring.
Usually at times like this people would say, good old times.
But in Apsara's mind it is the Bad old days.
Jia came out of the bridge of the ship, she saw her Best friend just strangely looking up at the sky.
She went towards her and joined her looking straight up at the white clouds covering much of the sun.
"It never hurts our eyes to look at the sun, does it?"
Jia looked at Apsara, who replied to her with a hum.
"Just within a day, our lives changed completely, you became an Empress, we four became criminals. I wonder what trouble we are going to get by looking for that Sword."
Jia definitely caught the attention of Apsara with those words this time.
"And some of us fell in love."
Apsara added.
"Love? Who? Wait, don't tell me you fell in love with that old cursed fellow!"

Apsara glared at Jia in a face of Annoyance.
"No, I am talking about you."
Apsara smiled mischievously, changing her eyes from the dragon to the sky.
"Me? With whom?"
Jia questioned with a death glare.
"I saw how Angaraj looked at you, like I am not blind."
Apsara giggled slightly.
"Really?, you have no other job, do you?"
Jia rolled her eyes, trying to hide the topic.
"No seriously, he also tried to save us, even when I turned into a full on demon."
Apsara kept on continuing, not letting Jia to skip the topic, or to change the plate.
"That's because he has a nice heart."
Jia's anger started to grow more.
"Or because he wanted to save a certain somebody."
Apsara crossed her arms and looked into Jia's annoyed eye, giving a new challenge to explain.
"No, he likes another girl, he told me about her."
Apsara's smile crept down a bit.
"Oh really?"
Apsara Half way closed her eye lids, perfectly looking into Jia's eyes.
Apsara looked at her like there is something that Jia is hiding from her.
"yes, I don't like him, uh of course I am interested in him, but not in that way."
Apsara sighed out in disappointment.

To be continued