CHAP-24 Kali's love Durukti

Apsara carefully got off her palanquin and stopped in front of the Dwaraka Palace, mighty and glorious.
She looked to see Krishna, Balram, Subhadra and her friends waiting at the main door to welcome her.
Apsara walked towards them, Jia and Maya welcomed her with a hug.
"Appu, did that bastard mistreat you?"
Apsara knew the bastard Yohan referred to was Ashwathama.
"No, he is actually quite a good and caring husband."
She replied, the other four Kaliyugis looked at each other in confusion.
"And about you guys, I knew you would only reach here after escaping from hastinapur."
Apsara chuckled.
"Yeah, we don't know anyone else in Dwapar Yuga"
The five hugged all together, the friendship between them is inseparable, and cannot be expressed in words.
Jia was so happy to see friends like this.
"Appu, we have to talk about something important with you."
Krishna mentioned making Apsara remember the reason she came to Dwaraka.
"Yes, that's why I am here."

___________¤ ¤____________

Present time Kali Yuga
11th March 2023

Kali was outraged to know that the prisoners had escaped, so he ordered to hang the soldier who let Kripa and his family go.
"I can't wait anymore Durukti, I have to find that Amrita, if that's the last thing I do."
Kali was leaning his back on the pillow laid on the head board of the Giant king size bed.
"And I will always be there to help you brother, we need to find a way to get into that Shambala."
Durukti poured the green tea into the chinese ceramic cup.
"Thank you Durukti, what will I do without you."
Durukti smiled, she sat at the edge of the bed.
"Here is your tea brother."
Kali took the cup as he sipped some tea from the cup.
"I will find that boy, he will not be able to do anything to me-" *cough* *cough*
Kali coughed hard as he spitted blood.
"Brother, uh no no."
Durukti panicked as she ran towards the cupboard and took out a packet of tissue papers from a drawer.
Durukti immediately wiped the blood on Kali's lips and mouth.
She slowly made him stand up and walk towards the bathroom.
Kali was hitted by a never curable brain cancer, he just told it was a heart disease that was weakening him to his children and people, but it was something even worse.
A heart disease can be cured, but brain cancer can't at the last stage. The only way Kali can save himself is to intake the Amrit to restore his health and be invisible and strong just like Mahadev.
But the Amrit is hidden inside the caves of the mountains in Shambala, the land which can't be located.
It is not located anywhere through travel or satellite.
If only he finds Kalki and kills him before he gets the insight about himself.
All Kali wants is to rule this world, not because of greed or anything.
He wants to avenge for the asuras, Kali remembers the time seeing all his people being killed and burned by the human beings, calling them monsters.
He wants to show the world how powerful the asuras are.

To be continued

Hey guys, I hope the small wait was worth it.
I know It was very late update, sorry.