Chapter 32 [END]

Josh's POV:

"Take a photo with me." I said, pausing the movie.

"Okay." Simon smiled excitedly, laying his head on my chest as I pulled out my phone. We both smiled at the camera, and I took the photo, admiring it for a moment.

"There, now I've got a new lockscreen, and something to send to my mum." I grinned.

"You're gonna tell your mum about me? I thought you weren't out yet?" He asked.

"I'm not, but you're not something I want to hide. You're too special to me for that." I said, running my fingers through his hair as I started texting my mum.

---

Josh: Mum, I have some news, I have a boyfriend

Mum: Well, I figured as much, sweetheart
Mum: You've been head over heels for Simon for god knows how long, I just didn't want to say anything until you were ready for me to know you weren't straight

Josh: We only started dating today, but yeah, it's been a long time since I've felt this way about him

Mum: I'm very happy for you, Josh
Mum: Do I get to see the lucky guy?

Josh: *sent a photo*

Mum: You two look so happy together, and he's a handsome boy. Good for you, Josh ❤️

Josh: Love you ❤️

Mum: Love you too ❤️

---

"She said you're handsome. She's a wise lady." I grinned.

"Josh." He hid his face in my chest again.

I lifted his chin with two fingers, forcing him to look at me. He was bright red.

"What's wrong, my love?" I grinned, voice hushed.

I didn't think it was possible for him to blush any harder until just then.

Simon kissed me deeply, moving to lay on top of me as I kissed him back, my hands on his waist.

Our lips moved together perfectly, and I couldn't help but smile. He kissed me so passionately, holding onto me tightly.

I moved one hand into his hair, resting on the back of his head and deepening the kiss. I could feel Simon's heart pounding as his chest was pressed tightly against mine, or maybe that was my own heart, or both.

"Never leave me." He mumbled against my lips. "I want to have this forever."

"And you will. I promise." I spoke back quietly, my lips still brushing his. "Til death do us part."

"You gonna marry me someday?" He grinned at the line I'd cited.

"As long as you're not going anywhere either, that's the only way that wouldn't happen." I grinned back.