chapter 3

"Crap, Winter, Wait up!" he yells after me. I turn around with tears threatening to fall. "Why?!?! so you can cheat on me again?!" He sighs and looks into my eyes but I can't stand to look at him. "Winter, she was just a quickly and she means nothing."

I hear a scoff behind him and we both turn around to no other than the almost half-naked Britney trying to cover herself with some curtains. "That's not what you were telling me for the last month!"

"Month? Bradley, I thought you loved me... You don't know anything about love Bradley. Karmas a bitch and I hope she gets your ass." I don't hold any more tears and let them stream down my face.

His mouth drops because throughout the years of knowing each other, I guess he's never seen me lose my cool but I'm not going to hold this in. I deserve so much better. He can have the slut of the school. "I'm going to have a future. I'm going to have a future." I have to keep reminding myself of this as I walk away from him for hopefully, the very last time.

My mom sees me but doesn't say anything, probably figuring I don't want to talk about it right now. Have I mentioned how much I love her? She just understands everything.

"Is anyone hungry?!" My dad asks, obviously oblivious to what's going on around him. "We can go out for Chinese! Winter? I know it's your favorite. Let's celebrate!"

I sigh "No thanks dad I really just want to go home and take a nap. Is that okay? Maybe another time.." I kind of feel bad because my dad seemed all happy and when I told him that I didn't want it, his face dropped. "Actually, you know what dad? Yeah, I'd love that. But you have to pay" I joke.

He laughs and seems to be in an instant better mood. "deal"

About an hour and a half goes by and once the family is back in the comfort of our home, I run upstairs and get ready to do more research on the military. That's what I've been doing since I was 10. I've dreamt of this time in my life and It's finally happening!! I couldn't be happier. I only have 3 more months left of college before I can go into the Airforce and they will train me for the rest. I may have some downs in my life but this is a happy time. I'm happy. So very happy.

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short. It's just a fill in chapter but I promise they will be getting longer.