Chapter 17

IIs this guy crazy? Did he seriously just ask me why I would want to see my family again?! He must be ill

"Um, excuse you?" I ask him. How dare he?! I love my family

"I'm all you need honey bun"

"Are you on drugs? Cause you're pretty messed up in the head." Oops, probably shouldn't have said that.

His eyes turn dark "Go to your room. I'll be back in the morning." "but wait! Where's my room?!" "Pick one," he says without turning around.

"Fine" I mumble under my breath and walk in some direction.

The first I find is a gigantic room with white curtains, a bed with white sheets and a baby blue walls.

I keep walking.

The next room was even bigger than the last. It had windows that looked out to all of Sweden. Or, a lot of Sweden. The bed was a queen, I think... and it has a design of black and pink of it. It was much more colorful than the last room. There was a mirror that went from the floor to the ceiling and a closet the size of my room back in California. It was perfect so I put my bags down and flopped on the bed.

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily, tired from my trip and was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock. "Hello?" I answered, muffled from the pillow on top of my face. "Yes, miss? Dinner is about a half an hour away," a male's voice booms around the room. I shoot out of the bed, not only because I heard of food, but also because his voice was beautiful.

He looks around 25, short, brown hair with a perfect body. Why can't this be the prince? "And who are you," I asked, attempting to be cool with the way I talk but totally failing. "I am servant Wooster, but, you can also call me James in private quarters." He says in a whispered tone. I'm pretty sure I'm gapping when he winks then walks out my door, taking his beautiful face and plump butt with him. Isn't this great.

Dinner comes next! I hope its tacos.

I get downstairs after 20 minutes of getting lost and find myself in front of a room length, wooden table with an equally long cloth over it. I'm guessing it's not tacos...

"Hello, Ms. Winter's" I hear the prince say. His young voice already kills me.

"Sup" I answer. He looks bewildered but regains himself. "Please take a seat anywhere" "alright, sweet" I take my seats and rub my hands together. "What's for dinner?" He grins widely which makes me think of bad things. "Everything."

------------------------------------------------------------------

When this guy said everything, he seriously meant it. There are only about 5 people at the table since I guess the king and queen are busy tonight but the table is stacked anyways. Just on my side of the table is a full chicken, everything for tacos! bacon, pancakes, cinnamon buns, ribs, water, potatoes, boiled eggs, spaghetti and some type of bread. Then for condiments, they had mustard, lingonberries, onions, and garlic.

I grab a little of everything I can reach and stack it on my stupid little plate. I think to look for my silverware but when I can't find any, I look at the prince, I see 4 faces staring at me in shock. Their mouths are open and their eyes are wide." Where's my silverware?" I asked, Ignoring their faces. He coughs and snaps and a waitress appears at his side in seconds. I roll my eyes are his laziness or the will to just tell me where it is. "Get her some forks, please". He looks back at me. "Multiple", he adds.

I groan and wait for my forks. "Why couldn't you just tell me where it was? I could have gotten it myself." I hear gasps and turn around. I see two blondes with their hands over their mouths and another blonde behind them, smiling. Almost looking amused. "And what's your problem?" I ask them, clearly annoyed. "You're pathetic," one of the blonde freaks say to me in a whisper. I see them wink at the prince but he's totally ignoring them and interesting in his food. Well, if these freaks are going to treat me like this, they're gonna be a bite in the ass.

I get up as elegantly as I can manage and walk over to the prince. I place my hands on his shoulders and kiss him on the cheek. "Hey baby, I'm so thankful for this meal but... do you want to go get a little exercise in the bedroom?" I say this loud enough so the blondes can hear it but not everybody else. His eyes go wide and then he starts coughing. "Oh, are you okay?!" I say, still faking my fake nice voice and thankfully, he recovers by himself and nods. "Yeah! Let's go" I fake squeal, jump up, and kiss him again on the cheek.

"Bye ladies," He says, not even acknowledging their even there.

We go to the room that I claimed as mine and close the door.

Immediately, he starts unbuttoning his perfect straight shirt. "Woah, what are you doing?!" I ask, scared for my life. "You said we're going to do something in the bedroom, isn't this what you meant" He raises his high pitched voice. "Uh, no. If you haven't noticed, those blondes were being awful to me and totally drooling over you so... I gave them a taste of their own medicine... They called me pathetic!! Come on"

He seemed to think about this but then he face turned seriously as he something registered in his head. Finally, he gets it!

"Wait!!! So we're not having sex?!?!?!". Wait, what?

Thanks for reading guys!! Tell me what you think xxx